Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens in Top Eleven

That is an example of someone who owns a team and works for TOP ELEVEN. Congats buddy.

sa sert a rien car j ai mis 300 token sur un joueur et depuis il a jamais autant mal noter et ne parlon pas des buts un vrais gouffre a pognon top eleven ils nous prenent rien que pour des cartes bleu

Geçmişini sikeyim en Iyi oyunculara bi ton para boktan takimlar 3-5 atiyor sikerim böyLe oyunu döküyoruz

is not fair to us, I come from Vietnam nam.tai Why can not I see the video to make ho.y topken as I said where is he, U.S., Canada

This week, we offer an overview of various ways you can earn Tokens in Top Eleven.

Rookie
    I have won around 120 tokens this week via ios,android,pc

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i did many things and watched many videos but i never got a single token , this is not true top11 doesnt let player make free tokens
    Don't know what country you are in but YOU DO GET FREE TOKENS!, I'm in the uk and have got about 3-400 tokens maybe more watching videos from T11 through Fb, and T11 home page, and also using TAPJOY!, I have currently got 71 right now, and since the start of the season I have bought a scout and four 5* players , I have never paid a penny!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    I never have and never will buy any tokens. I always sign my youth players, I buy 1 scout player and manage to buy about 10, 5 * players each season and still have plenty of tokens to spare. Ive currently got over 1000.

Hello everyone I am an Italian user, I have problems with the video links on the top eleven or do not work for any COPYRIGHT issue or other problems with uploading videos.Who can I contact? I sent an email to Nordeus Support but he haven't been help.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast