Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem!

I like these emblems and I want it in the shop
    Last edited by enzo90; 03-08-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peppe88 View Post
    this is also similar to Barcelona but it's not the same .. I changed something to make it more suitable to the game ... I have not violated the copyright ... because otherwise he would have done the nordeus with its symbol .. mistake or am I right? .. regarding the wolf did not know he was an NBA team but in case you can always change a little .. I have searched on google "wolf logo"..do you think the other symbols if you draw on your own or try them on google?

Yeah, but your shape is completely same.
    I just mean on shape there, you just removed "FCB" from original BARCELONA logo and instead you putted two parallel lines(red and sky blue)
    Instead of the lower pattern you putted CALCIO CATANIA collors(i know that because you used their emblem for your first two designs) and instead of the football ball you putted wolf logo(as you already sad, you find that on google)
    Upper pattern - you removed original ENGLAND and SPAIN flag and you just putted one of them, than in alternative designs you make few more emblems with other flags.

So, the conclusion is that you just drew two lines.

keep calm guys
    Last edited by enzo90; 03-08-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    Tanot and johnny token like this.

the symbol is different from the team nba .. better control
    Yeah, a little bit, but i am quite sure that i saw that wolf on some American team logo(Footbal, Basketball, Hockey..) does not matter.
    The fact is that you did not applied any of your idea in your designs.

Quote Originally Posted by enzo90 View Post
    believe me put the flags they cost me a lot more work than you think ... especially the American and Spanish .. I only put two lines as you think .. and I'm also willing to send the .psd
    Do not be ridiculous mate, that two flags can be drawn in paint just with lines, and you crop logo from Spanish or stars form American and just paste in your first drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic19 View Post
    Yeah, a little bit, but i am quite sure that i saw that wolf on some American team logo(Footbal, Basketball, Hockey..) does not matter.
    The fact is that you did not applied any of your idea in your designs.
    thanks for your nice words ... but if not I will be the winner ... I do not understand the problems you do ... many have been inspired by existing emblems ... all in all .. yet my logos are liked like so many others .. I do not understand your rage against me ... I tell you want the psd file? .. for the first and the second I lost 2 hours .. for the third hour .. is not a job for nothing as you say
    johnny token likes this.

My Design Emblem
    vili_79 likes this.

thanks for your nice words ... but if not I will be the winner ... I do not understand the problems you do ... many have been inspired by existing emblems ... all in all .. yet my logos are liked like so many others .. I do not understand your rage against me ... I tell you want the psd file? .. for the first and the second I lost 2 hours .. for the third hour .. is not a job for nothing as you say
    Firstly, I do not know where I've said something wrong, something that could offend you.
    There is no problem at all, I just saw that enzo "quoted" your design on previous page and I notice the similarity.
    Yes, there is many other emblems that are copied, maybe I will write a review for all of them in future.
    And yes, I can understand how many hours you lost with just "copy", "cut" and "paste" because I've done all my jerseys and emblems in MS Paint, and I lost a lot more time than you.

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast