Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem!

MDKII

Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem!

Here's the moment you guys have been waiting for! The "Design your own Emblem" competition. Much like our previous "Design your own Jersey" event, you now have a chance to design your own emblem to be featured in the game.

How to Submit Emblems?

First, we need to explain the basic elements of any emblem: shape, pattern, symbol and color. Your submission needs to have all of these for it to be valid. Here are some examples:

Please use the following template for your submission:

You can edit the base template in MS Paint or any image editor of your choice. Then, upload it somewhere online. You can use a free image-hosting service like Imgur or Photobucket. When you upload it there, check your submission and post the IMG code. It should look like this:

Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rsRpTEP.jpg[/IMG]

Remember: you are designing your original emblem, so you are not limited by the patterns and symbols that already exist in Top Eleven.

The Rules:

• Each person may have up to three entries. If someone uploads more, only their first three will be taken into consideration;
    • You may not use any copyrighted images;
    • Each element (shape, symbol, pattern) may have two colors only;
    • Do not worry whether your submission is rough around the edges. The Winning entries will go through our Art team before they hit the store. As long as the design elements are clear, it's good!
    • Submissions are done exclusively by posting in this thread and nowhere else, so please don't post them on Twitter, Facebook, or by email;
    • The submission part of the competition closes on Monday, March 11 at 10AM GMT

The Prizes:

• Your design will be featured in Top Eleven's Club Shop;
    • You get 50 tokens;
    • You will get the emblem you designed for free;
    • You also get a special forum title with its own color.

We will choose three winners who will win the above-mentioned prize.

NOTE: If your post does not appear in this thread, do not worry, it might have been caught in our overzealous spam-filter. We shall be moderating this thread and approving any invisible posts. If you have trouble registering on the forum, do not hesitate to contact Nordeus Support!

Again, if your post does not appear, do not worry, it will get displayed after it's approved! It takes time sometimes!

Banned
    i don't know if i understood... we are free to create our own shape, pattern and template, right? or must we create a combination of all the existing ones??

Edit: Sorry answer finded
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-05-2013 at 12:46 PM.

So is there Design your own Jersey competition have new round and we can post jerseys we made or now we just can compete in Design your own Emblem?

Nice contest, many creation opportunities !

Entry 1

Color variations

I am not a paint artist and my pics are not at the best quality. Everything was done click by click with windows paint and I really hope you like it!
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-05-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by lunatic19 View Post
    So is there Design your own Jersey competition have new round and we can post jerseys we made or now we just can compete in Design your own Emblem?
    This competition is for emblems only.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    This competition is for emblems only.
    I know that, i just ask is there be more Design your own Jersey competition?

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by lunatic19 View Post
    I know that, i just ask is there be more Design your own Jersey competition?
    Sometime in the future, yes.

no colours limit for this emblem competition?

Apprentice
    Is it really necessary to have the "shape" as part of your emblem?

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    no colours limit for this emblem competition?
    Each element may have up to two different colors. I've updated the Rules to reflect this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Is it really necessary to have the "shape" as part of your emblem?
    For the purposes of this competition, yes.
    Gerard66 likes this.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast