Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem!

andreaseleven likes this.

This is so unfair

So far we have seen some great original designs. But we have also seen very unfair things to go through. Allow me to explain myself.

Each element (shape, symbol, pattern) may have two colors only. Lots of people disrespect this rule just to beat competition.

You may not use any copyrighted images. This is also disrespected on purpose by many contesters.

Gradient, shadows, glow effects. I am sorry but presentation should not matter. Its the idea that counts and people with no experience on photoshop & great designs should get priority reward!

How low can you go people just to win 50 tokens.....?!?!?!

I wont even bother to compete since devs dont stop this incoming scam...
    Last edited by Invincible; 03-09-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    So far we have seen some great original designs. But we have also seen very unfair things to go through. Allow me to explain myself.

Each element (shape, symbol, pattern) may have two colors only. Lots of people disrespect this rule just to beat competition.

You may not use any copyrighted images. This is also disrespected on purpose by many contesters.

Gradient, shadows, glow effects. I am sorry but presentation should not matter. Its the idea that counts and people with no experience on photoshop & great designs should get priority reward!

well it took me 3 hours to make mine so I hope I win ^.^

I agree that a lot of people are cheating, but with those who did I think it's pretty obvious to tell if it's fake or real

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    So here's my first two, ill edit when ill be done making the 3rd one:
    V1:

V2

* I can supply all emblem's PSD with layers for easy editing if required
    Here's my 3rd

PBhak likes this.

Last edited by Barneey100; 03-10-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    Level: 6 - Pro - Season 6
    League: 1st place: Season 5
    League: 2nd place: Season 2.
    3rd place: Season 4.
    4th place: Season 3.
    Champions League best: Top8
    Cup best: Top16

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

I was about to complain about it. I even saw a post that a guy competes with 3 of his own and 3 more of his "friend", 6 in total, lol!

You Sir got a point !!!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Here's my 3:
    Gunners :

I think it will be a better one that already exists in the game..Just a good replacement for Arsenal fans like me.
    Gladiators :

I think this one is good because i have friends with club names like "Gladiators FC" and "FC Sparta" and there's no good emblems in the shop to show their names...so it will be with that one.
    And last - Wolfs :

Many people like wolfs but there no wolf emblems..So this is pretty cool and also the colors and pattern are uniqe not like in any othe emblems...
    So here is it.The best prize for me is to see one of this in the game's shop, not even the tokens so i very hope to be one of the winners!
    Seen here many great works!!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!
    Oh and dear admins - if you need me to take off some effects (like inner shadow), tell me please so I will re-do it.Thanks!
    Last edited by Labret; 03-09-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    b3ast and Expert like this.

My third, and final design:

Džoni likes this.

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast