Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Choosing the Right TV Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DiM View Post
    i don't have option 4 available to check the facts but the article says this:

if the bolded information is correct, then option 4 is by FAR the best one available.

if i remember correctly a season lasts 28 days. that means you can sign this contract 7 times, thus getting a total of 147 tokens pe season. if somebody who's at least level 4 could confirm this, it would be great.
    You calculated 147T/season compared to 35T/season and you didn't think anything was wrong?
    Poker-32 and Gert Funck like this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I want to give few suggestions:
    - Why dont you give 3rd sponsors some improvements such as rewards after every 3-5 consecutive wins or reward for total wins (eg: 7T at the end of season for 20+ wins, 5T for 15-20 wins, ...)etc., since you know, obviously current situation made it a stupid idea to sign this sponsor (in comparation with 2nd or even 1st choice). That might make it more challenging, well, along high risks comes high rewards, no one can guaranty winning rate of 100%.
    - For the 4rd sponsor, though I have not qualified for it yet, but I think 3T upfront for 4 days might be good enough for a deal, but however, you might change that into a longer contract for bigger rewards, such as 7 days for 5T, or 13 days for 10T, since I think 3T might be just a little as nothing to aid anything with.

So, just an assumption, you have 4 options:
    - UNCHANGED: 28T per season, without having any commitment (daily income)
    - UNCHANGED: 35T per season, 10 days contract, have to come back everyday (simple commitment for people who like the game) - (also daily)
    - NEW: 30T + 8T (1T per 3 consecutive wins) IF you can guaranty winning rate of at least 24/26 league matches OR 30T + 7T IF you can make it 20+ wins per season (so it is tougher, but for people who are confident, it is kind of a greater deal), well I guess other guys know it is hard to maintain high winning rate from lvl 3
    - NEW: 5T upfront for a week, for when you are in a hurry (buy bank investment or bidding...), then you can get back to 2nd choice, or continue in case of another urge since 3T might be too little.

There,with these 4 plans, managers have to consider carefully to get the best deal while enjoying it as an interesting aspect of the game to deal with (it is boring if you have nothing bothering you)

Just some suggestions
    Have fun,
    Last edited by diazblo; 03-18-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Addicted
    I'm surprised that there is debate on this topic.

Everyone wants more tokens and when you go to sign your TV rights, it is right there on gold "stickers"

up to 28 T.......up to 35 T.......up to 30 T.......up to 21 T.

And if you click to read about them, you get even more info. You want more tokens, you want 35 T.
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 11-01-2013 at 09:54 PM.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    If you choose 2nd one you can get up to 5t. With 3rd option you can earn max 4 tokens in 4 days and only if you win in all your league matches.
    wait a minute so in option number 3 we just get token when we win legaue match? no token when we log in?

i use the last one

Rookie
    i use the 2nd one
    Gert Funck likes this.

If someone uses the 3rd option then I give him a grand salute.

An improvement can be to introduce the 3T in 4 days in level 3, and win your tokens in level 4... But give us 1T for signing, 1T for a win, 1T for 3 consecutive win (counter resets after 3rd win), and 1T for every 3rd draw (equal to 1 win). 5-7th finish = 1T, 3-4th finish=3T, 2nd finish=4T, 1st finish=5T. At the most, 40T can be earned. Lucrative, but can be risky.

I use the second one. they are a sure thing. and the little gain in third is IMO not worth the risk

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123