Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Design your own Emblem Winners!

If this emblem isn't good enough,then I really don't know what's wrong with you...
    Like if you like this one...

Banned
    nothing agains anyone, but honestly, quite ****, 90% of them.
    peppe88, Lola.Milo and PBhak like this.

this is my emblem..I would not commit the sin of modesty but I think my design is better than some of those who have won .. anyone agree with me?

ps. shape 2 colours: blue and gold...pattern 2 colours: blue and red...symbol one colour:gold
    newteam, b3ast, PBhak and 2 others like this.

smart T11 players will not gonna waste their token buy 90% of the winning emblems

Banned
    What more can I say.... they gave the prize to those new in the forum, for obvious reasons
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-14-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    newteam, peppe88 and PBhak like this.

Banned
    But they will have no return in money.... at least 3/4 (if none all) of them will never do good in the shop. And More, a lot of them have nothing to do with soccer
    peppe88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by peppe88 View Post
    this is my emblem..I would not commit the sin of modesty but I think my design is better than some of those who have won .. anyone agree with me?

ps. shape 2 colours: blue and gold...pattern 2 colours: blue and red...symbol one colour:gold
    agree

Banned
    And I say more.... Look at them, i really don't see great concept ideas, or particulars difficulties to create and design them. They even didn't draw their symbols from scratch

Thank you for choosing my emblem as a winner. I can't wait to use it in the game. Guys, don't be sad, usually there are a lot of things that a client wants, it doesn't mean your design was bad, it means it wasn't what they were looking for. Believe me, I can tell you hundreds of stories, but the bottom line is that we make designs and somebody else is saying if they are ok or not.
    Megamax and Sourcekv like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cristi.b View Post
    Thank you for choosing my emblem as a winner. I can't wait to use it in the game. Guys, don't be sad, usually there are a lot of things that a client wants, it doesn't mean your design was bad, it means it wasn't what they were looking for. Believe me, I can tell you hundreds of stories, but the bottom line is that we make designs and somebody else is saying if they are ok or not.
    As i said... they choose you because you are new on the forum. Don't expect to be the winner again, even if you will come up with wonderful things
    peppe88 likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast