Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Training in Top Eleven

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crete View Post
    one question:

i have 30 rest packs. i train some players hard and they go to 50% condition. The official game is about to start in 5 hours. I cannot catch to rest my players so i use my rest packs and they go to 99%. is it ok or the game "says" they are tired of the train...
    they are ok...and use rest packs wisely so that the player will be between 99 and 95% when the match begins.

If the game starts in 5 hours and the players will gain 5% once between now and game time, you should use 3 rest packs to get to 95% and then train again to get to 92%. Then your player will be at 97% when the game begins.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Apprentice
    My problem is the same as all the long term players....The length of injuries when training.....this is my favourite......16 day broken leg.........here it comes..............normal stretching.
    Anyone think this is a good thread to hope a mod tells nord please fix the training injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Crete View Post
    one question:

i have 30 rest packs. i train some players hard and they go to 50% condition. The official game is about to start in 5 hours. I cannot catch to rest my players so i use my rest packs and they go to 99%. is it ok or the game "says" they are tired of the train...
    First for my still Little experience the risk of injured it is biger If you traine your player until they go to 50%, they also gaine less experience whend they passe to yellow. I have Being noticed that the same kind of training gives more experience If the player is more 80% than whend he already with 79% or less.

If you still have 5 hours to your next game you can gaine 5 to 10% of health, so you are waisting those 5 or 10% and also green packs. Even If the player play with 90 or 85% they still can do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Bringager View Post
    I am trying to assign some skill points on a couple of players on my team, but get the message: "You cannot assign skill points to a player with pending transfer offers. Wait for the auction to finish or reject all offers before allocating skill points."
    The players are however not listed and I haven´t received any offers (as far as I know). They used to have contracts with 1 year remaining, but I offered them all new ones, trying to fix the problem. Anyone know whats wrong?
    That only happens to me, whend i put a player to sell.

Hello everyone! I have some questions) Hope some body can help me!

As we can see on screenshot A.Serkin age 18 gets 44 skill progress %. while S.Savkhalov age 18 gets 74 skill process %. Tell me please what does it depend on?

It is desirable to write a complete list of the parameters affecting the development. Thank you in advance!!

Please equalize the PC and the Mobile versions. I only play on mobile and I find it unfair. Example: I can't choose the training effort. Just the kind of training. Many more..

Στάλθηκε από το X15 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It is desirable to write a complete list of the parameters affecting the development. Thank you in advance!!
    I wrote a relative thread about fast trainers. if you want details, read it (but it's a big one)

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html

Please equalize the PC and the Mobile versions. I only play on mobile and I find it unfair. Example: I can't choose the training effort. Just the kind of training. Many more..
    Indeed mobile and pc version are different and each of them has some advantages but it doesn't make any difference in training because you can make any training you want now that there is no time limit between the training as the older times.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12