Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Stadium Building Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    Dude, you really need to read a little bit more before being so quick to reply. The problem is that we dont have enough fans to fill crowd. Even if ticket price is 0$ if you have 3.000fans and your stadium is for say 50.000, then you cant fill it end of story
    oh its my bad then, maybe bcoz my bad of english im sorry

well in this case i couldnt say anything bcoz i never have this problem, since level 1 manager i always have fans more than my stadium capacity bcoz i build not just focus on stadium..
    and i play normal without buying token so if upgrading seats and stadium i need about 20 days that means until match 20 in league..

so hope someone can answer ur problem

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    When this stadium it will be for desktop?
    It's in the works!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    It's in the works!
    Thank you I really want to see, I didn't got the chance till now, all my familie is with windows phone )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

can anyone tell me the benifet of having a score board and any higher than a gym do you just get more medi packs for that or better trainning for your players ?

Rookie
    i have this kind of problem. i have build everything in floodlights and scoreboard but floodlights only reach level 8 and scoreboard only reaches level 9. then there is nothing else to build while hospital i have reached level 11. now i can't build anything else because to build others i need to take floodlights to level 9 which is impossible because there is nothing else to build. \
    does anyone else have this problem???????

OK OK Fast

I still don't understand a few options there
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Azhidahak,

What i think Okta Viando is trying to say, and what i know from experience, is that you don't actually have to have a full stadium to gain the 5% possession. You just have to have your ticket sales set to the right price. I have a world class stadium with capacity of 206K, I only fill it to 106K, but because i dont skyrocket my ticket prices i still get 5% possession bonus.

please help, nose to do want to change my shirt away but I can not delete I have 3 shirts and wear a visitor but I want to remove local stands contrary. please tell me that I can do

wow so interesting
    i cant wait for this

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast