Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Stadium Building Part 1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    When this stadium it will be for desktop?
    Ziad Ziani likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

cant wait for it

fast fast fast!

The biggest problem about stadium upgrade, is that you kind of get punished if you build it too fast. For example, I am a level 2 manager with about 3,3k fans, and my stadium has capacity for 3k fans. If I upgrade my stadium, then it is of course completely impossible to fill it, and I will then loose ball posession since my stadium isnt full. So in other words, I cant upgrade my stadium anymore and I have to sit and wait for my fan base to grow, which sucks a little bit. And btw, yes I have already upgraded all other stuff to maximum.

I think a solution would be that you should still be able to upgrade the other things without it being dependant on each other (for example I could still upgrade the pitch to level 5 even if stadium is level3). In this way it would at least still be possible to keep on building in these sort of situations...
    Last edited by Azhidahak; 12-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    The biggest problem about stadium upgrade, is that you kind of get punished if you build it too fast. For example, I am a level 2 manager with about 3,3k fans, and my stadium has capacity for 3k fans. If I upgrade my stadium, then it is of course completely impossible to fill it, and I will then loose ball posession since my stadium isnt full. So in other words, I cant upgrade my stadium anymore and I have to sit and wait for my fan base to grow, which sucks a little bit. And btw, yes I have already upgraded all other stuff to maximum.

I think a solution would be that you should still be able to upgrade the other things without it being dependant on each other (for example I could still upgrade the pitch to level 5 even if stadium is level3). In this way it would at least still be possible to keep on building in these sort of situations...
    if u cant keep build, example u have level 3 stadium, but cant upgrade to level 4, it means u have to upgrade another ..

so u can upgrade ur stadium again..

why does the youth stops at level 10? i am level 14 player and i don't remember when it came for a use....
    1 player is to expansive for his quality - no special skills but costs 12 tokens and other is very poor quality .

also the limit of the structures is frustrating.. i have no more options to build...
    please make more stages for the senior managers is the higher leagues...

and why there is no prizes for players trophies such as top player and top scorrer

input some NATIONAL teams maybe for the level 15+ managers
    so there will be something to look for in my stages...

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    if u cant keep build, example u have level 3 stadium, but cant upgrade to level 4, it means u have to upgrade another ..

so u can upgrade ur stadium again..
    I didnt say I cant, I said its not worth since if I upgrade my stadium then it cant possible be full (not enough fans) and I will loose ball possession in matches.

I made the mistake of building my stadium too fast, and in ways being penalized for having "relatively" small crowds. Its fixing itself as I advance, and I just upgrade other parts of my club.
    Current- 9th Season
    Cup Championships - Champion: Season 1, Top 16 Seasons 3,5,6,7,8.
    Champions League Championships: - Champion Seasons 2,3,4,5,7,8 Top 16 Seasons 6
    League Championships - Champion Seasons 1,2,3,4,6,7.8 Second Place Seasons 5

Quote Originally Posted by Eitan Dubov View Post
    why does the youth stops at level 10? i am level 14 player and i don't remember when it came for a use....
    1 player is to expansive for his quality - no special skills but costs 12 tokens and other is very poor quality .

also the limit of the structures is frustrating.. i have no more options to build...
    please make more stages for the senior managers is the higher leagues...

and why there is no prizes for players trophies such as top player and top scorrer

input some NATIONAL teams maybe for the level 15+ managers
    so there will be something to look for in my stages...
    thats what we re trying discuss here..
    all player come from our youth academy should not need token to sign bcoz they come from ours, we train them
    it should be free (except money for contract)
    i hope nordeus change this asap

Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    I didnt say I cant, I said its not worth since if I upgrade my stadium then it cant possible be full (not enough fans) and I will loose ball possession in matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stolp View Post
    I made the mistake of building my stadium too fast, and in ways being penalized for having "relatively" small crowds. Its fixing itself as I advance, and I just upgrade other parts of my club.
    no, not like that, u both of u have big stadium and not enuf fans watching at home (not full crowd)

thats mean u set the ticket price too high,

can i know how much did u set for it??

example,like me, im level 7 manager, i set the price $9 for league
    champion $11 cup $10

when i play at home i have stadium full and get +5% possesion

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    thats what we re trying discuss here..
    all player come from our youth academy should not need token to sign bcoz they come from ours, we train them
    it should be free (except money for contract)
    i hope nordeus change this asap

no, not like that, u both of u have big stadium and not enuf fans watching at home (not full crowd)

thats mean u set the ticket price too high,

can i know how much did u set for it??

example,like me, im level 7 manager, i set the price $9 for league
    champion $11 cup $10

when i play at home i have stadium full and get +5% possesion
    Dude, you really need to read a little bit more before being so quick to reply. The problem is that we dont have enough fans to fill crowd. Even if ticket price is 0$ if you have 3.000fans and your stadium is for say 50.000, then you cant fill it end of story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast