Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Stadium Building Part 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    The biggest problem about stadium upgrade, is that you kind of get punished if you build it too fast. For example, I am a level 2 manager with about 3,3k fans, and my stadium has capacity for 3k fans. If I upgrade my stadium, then it is of course completely impossible to fill it, and I will then loose ball posession since my stadium isnt full. So in other words, I cant upgrade my stadium anymore and I have to sit and wait for my fan base to grow, which sucks a little bit. And btw, yes I have already upgraded all other stuff to maximum.

I think a solution would be that you should still be able to upgrade the other things without it being dependant on each other (for example I could still upgrade the pitch to level 5 even if stadium is level3). In this way it would at least still be possible to keep on building in these sort of situations...
    You must have spent A LOT of tokens on your stadium.

If so, then you've gone outside the "normal" progression of your stadium build, and so it's not really a "problem".

As for example, I'm also a level 2 manager, in my second season, but I'm only just building my 3k stadium now (It won't be completed for another 13 days), and I could have upgraded 3 other things instead of my stadium. So you're at least 22 days ahead of me on your stadium progression, possibly more (Since I assume after my 3k stadium + junior pitch / merchandise / scoreboard are finished, other options will open up).

So you've probably spent at least 110 tokens on upgrading your stadium? (5 tokens per day x 22 days ahead of me). If that's the case, maybe invest in new players instead, as the more games you win, the faster your fan base will go up (I'm at 4.6k fans, so should easily fill up a 5k stadium by the time it's built). Or just save your money and be patient like everyone else

A big part of this game is about keeping a balance in all things, spending money/tokens only takes you so far.
    Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-14-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Adam Montoya likes this.

Hi, I have a question about stadium building. I have a level 2 stadium and I´m currently thinking whether to upgrade it strictly to level 3 or to upgrade seatings first (once or twice) and only after that upgrade whole stadium. Which way is faster (in terms of day spend)? I have also general question - is here any forum describing all facilities (especially building times and bonuses given at each level of facility)? Thank you for the answer.

I like it!

What is the process for the election of the final stadium of the Champions League or the World Cup ?

what about give another way to speed up building, like watching sponsors ads or something like that because I'm not spending money on games so I don't have tokens to Speed Up buildings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123