Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ask the Devs Dec 2012 - SUBMIT QUESTIONS HERE

When we gonna see the Barca Kit?
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

using cheat engine for coins and money is legal? its unfair to those top eleven fanatic who are playing havnt an idea about the cheat.. and they spend money to buy coins..hope you answer..thanks..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    No they all run and jump the same ...
    Wait... are you Gabe a developer?? Because this is an asking the developers thread... By the way I think you also noticed that players at the end of their carreers gain weight and ply bad? Didn't you??
    Sorry for the reply devs

Quote Originally Posted by bryansilva View Post
    using cheat engine for coins and money is legal? its unfair to those top eleven fanatic who are playing havnt an idea about the cheat.. and they spend money to buy coins..hope you answer..thanks..
    Cheat engine does not work on top eleven.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Most Important Question of them all...

When will managers be able to stop unwanted friendlies and the only way a friendly can go ahead is if both managers agree.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Wait... are you Gabe a developer?? Because this is an asking the developers thread... By the way I think you also noticed that players at the end of their carreers gain weight and ply bad? Didn't you??
    Sorry for the reply devs
    You don't need a developer to tell you players 'Bios' mean 'Jack ****' in this game.
    If you cannot buy it with a token it's irrelevant, special abilities; secondary positions are all that matter.
    The comments are random, doesn't matter who's on the pitch, the names are just planted on a comment if your lucky he either stops a goal or score one, end of!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by gewkost View Post
    I'm about to change my mobile phone and i want to know if i would have my second team (facebookless team) in my new android device.
    Do i have to do something to connect the second team to my new phone?

Thanks...
    Facebook less team is created based on IME of your mobile/other device , that means you have only 1 mac address on each device , so changing the phone mean changing the second team ... only that with facebook connect is the one you can log and load on all kind of supported devices !

make it easier to see your squad players stats , instead of going through to each player, have a page with the likes of top scorer , assits ectc.

Agree with Accy, 15 minute gap between matches is impossible to manage. Minimum of 30 minutes between matches would be great.

Also agree with July 4th re friendlies, a random person should not be able to play a friendly with you without your consent. I have stopped accepting friends because some took advantage of me.

The 21 tokens for a youth academy prospect is a little steep to me as well. If they have to be charged for, even though the manager has already paid for upgrades to attain the the youth palyer, then 5-8 tokens is surely enough. We all get at least 1 per season, 21 tokens seems a tad greedy to me.

Thanks for the opportunity for the input.

YWNWA
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Rookie
    Watching videos on the desktop version for free boosters now seems to have a limit, to views per day, why?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast