Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Get In-game Items by Watching Videos

MDKII

Get In-game Items by Watching Videos

You can now watch videos to earn in-game cash, Health packs and on certain occasions, even tokens!

Read about it here.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's not so new, I had it few weeks ago for 1, 2 weeks and now I don't have it anymore, why? It was very nice.
    PBhak and Sunyo Sokun like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Unfortunately none of the offers worked for me or the videos for packs - I only got one video to work and I got 1 Token -
    I'm not sure how these ads and offers are designed to work but all I got is a bunch of downloads of partner software with no access to the right offer. Is sad to see even NORDEUS gets ripped off by these internet scam companies.
    The internet and Facebook is becoming a toilet wall - only junk on it.
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.

I don't even have this offer... Dunno why but this option isn't available for me.
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hagop View Post
    I don't even have this offer... Dunno why but this option isn't available for me.
    As long you don't have any video to watch it won't appere
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

How many can you watch in a day? Is there a limit?
    PBhak and Sunyo Sokun like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How many can you watch in a day? Is there a limit?
    There is no limit, you can watch all day if you will have what to watch ... but I don't think you will find to many videos per day.
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.

I've had access to these offers since the middle of last season, it could be purely coincidence! but when I started building up medic packs, around that time is when all the injuries started to increase to a level I had not experienced before; they have continued this season.
    I had 72 medic packs on day one, received around another 18 in gifts, in game; videos, tonight I have just enough left to heal a player after maintenance in the morning, makes you think!.
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Nordeus Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I've had access to these offers since the middle of last season, it could be purely coincidence! but when I started building up medic packs, around that time is when all the injuries started to increase to a level I had not experienced before; they have continued this season.
    I had 72 medic packs on day one, received around another 18 in gifts, in game; videos, tonight I have just enough left to heal a player after maintenance in the morning, makes you think!.
    There is no connection between these two, external providers control the video inventory, as soon as there is a video available for user from certain country to watch and he hasn't watched it already (usually all videos can be watched only once, however there are few without this limit) this option will be visible to the user.
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.

Is this going to be available to players who only use the "Let me play" option on their mobile device and don't log in with facebook?
    Sunyo Sokun likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast