Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where are my players’ stars?

Thanks. Explained a lot.
    Eagles F.C

Level 1 - LEAGUE WINNERS & CUP WINNERS
    Level 2 - League Runner Up.

I thought this was explained during some part of the game, like when you first go up a level? I seem to recall seeing that info and going "ok, so my 5 star goalie will drop to a 4 star, but keeps their stats". I just use the stars as an indicator for my own team matching up against my opponent. Otherwise, for me, it's all about the stats.

I guess, it should be stated that if you're looking at purchasing a Scouted player (6 star players), you might want to consider holding off depending on when during the season you're looking at doing so. For me personally, I will pass on buying a Scouted player if I've reached the halfway point of the season, unless I truly need that guy NOW! Otherwise, I'll buy only if I've still got more than half my season remaining.

Season 1: 4th place League finish
    Season 2: 1st place League finish, win Champion's League, win League Cup
    Season 3: Started

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We try to explain one of the most common questions at the end of the season: "What happened to my stars?"

Read the article here.
    you should also state that their values drop!! i found out the hard way....i would have sold my players had i known earlier....
    tsk tsk tsk...

lets be honest its just the makers of the games way to stop us from getting players over 6 stars as you spend all season training a player to get up an extra star and then the season ends and he loses that star,therefore making it impossible to reach the highest levels,also when scouted players lose their stars people rush out and buy more so more money for the makers,its pure rip off,,game needs to be changed younger players improve with age and older players dip as they grow older instead of just treating all players the same
    vonzarovich likes this.

Thanks for this share.

I would like to know if someone who is crazy token buyer and hard trained a player striker to reach legend status (49) in level 4 and what will happen to that particular striker when reach another new level (level 5)? will it remain as legend (49)?

Lakkhorn Souliyavong

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Chang View Post
    No no, seriously what happened?!
    The turned into shooting star

Ej raja imal neko sa balkana

Angry

Surely this is a rubbish idea as the players you have trained so hard are now worth less year in year out? Why not just let them get better and age becoming useless? shocking idea, won't be buying tokens to level them up. If you continue to play your 6 star forward will be 3 stars in 3 seasons!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast