Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Please help me .....[emoji116]are this fine/nice choice

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5

    Please help me .....are this fine/nice choice

    My team manager level 10 I want to be below 8 in ranking so I will have good squad next season..

    This season I facing very Giants teams

    Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by asseyezio View Post
    My team manager level 10 I want to be below 8 in ranking so I will have good squad next season..

    This season I facing very Giants teams

    Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk
    Then tank... but remember, the leagues are made using the main quality, and if you have 100%+ you'll face higher level oppos in CL-Cup.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Then tank... but remember, the leagues are made using the main quality, and if you have 100%+ you'll face higher level oppos in CL-Cup.
    So what can I do?
    Your advice plz


    Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by asseyezio View Post
    So what can I do?
    Your advice plz


    Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk
    If as you've mentioned, you think that you can't compete, and "you won't compete" in this situation (some ppl likes to play all sesons, some like to attend more or less but play to promote -I'm trying to be 5th to play the SL upcoming season- others like to rest time to time..)

    Then you can tank to save resources, train, and give a chance next season. But remember that if you do it better try to be 10th or below. Switching players out position, wasting their condition and setting low avq squad will do it.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thank i do so

    Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk