Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic

Banned
    Well Adi - you can type and post until you have bloody fingers - NORDEUS is not going to change the engine for your whines. Find a way to win like the rest of us, and stop whining like a girl, it doesn't help.
    Go search other tactic treads and learn how to defeat each formation - with your quality players you should win all the games against the teams you posted loses here. Where there is a will there is a way. Find it.

Adi
    Banned
    I don't know if to thank you for you good intention or to throw a bottle after you" kidding" ........have you read around the topic a lil bit?

if you look at the pictures you would see that they are from different teams, just a few are from my team.....also this was not intended to make Nordeus change somth....they won't do it especially for me, as long as they have paying customers they use some of the game advantages towards their own best interests

this was suposed to be a topic just to show the stuff and the method that is used and rules this game...so that all players, even low levels who haven't experienced this situations can see what is going on later

but you with your tipycal american "greatness" decided to share with us the fact that you didn't look at the pictures, didn't read the topic....cocluded that this is about whining........and you left the best for the end: "Go search other tactic treads"

tactics a?
    if half of the players would put an effort and a pressure on Nordeus they would change somth...but some are to superior to do that

Gabe, Adi is right IMO, this is not about seeking self pity it's about awareness for others.
    A sort of warning if you will,
    Sure we see snippets at the lower levels of what Adi is pointing out, just not as frequent and we tend to brush it aside as we often get back to winning ways.
    I had a similar result in the CL final last season the guy had a team full of 6* & 7*, whilst I had one scout a couple of 5* the rest 4/3*.
    Throwing the odd curve ball (result) noone has a problem with but when it is constant as it seems at the very top, it makes you wonder just what is the motive behind such obvious ..... shall we say manipulation of the codes within the program.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Dear adi, i am new manager (just level 4) but i have spent almost half my life playing football manager. I can tell you that you are wright about everything. It took me only a couple of seasons to understand that the game lacks tactical. I control 2 teams and while playing friendly games i have tryed a lot of staff. I cant tell you how disapointed and frustrated i am. I have spent a few money when i begun but now i have stopped wasting my money. You should do the same and then i believe you will enjoy a little more playing it. Take it more lightly mate. By the way i have won every competition i have participated until now (except level 1 cause i took the team 3 days before end of season) so i am not saying that the game is a crap just because i am disapointed.

Adi
    Banned
    c;mon guys let's face it it'a a total scam to get money....there is other purpose for this stupid game....my opinion is that if you really want money for your product and to have a respected product you have to put out there a quality product

yesterday I didn't joined the game on purpose...I won
    today, like I need to do more experimenting after 30 seasons.......I let the game flow and I 'joined in arround 30 min...I was winning the game at that time.....guess what...after I joined in and made a change in player...I lost the game 3-1....

his GK rated 5 made 0 saves...got only 1 goal against
    my GK rated 8 made 4 saves...got 3 goals against
    goals scored in 87-and 89 mins...after I made a change

I believe I told you about making changes during games....if not, well don't make any change if you don't need it ( injury, yellow card)...any change you make arround goal scoring minutes (3.13.18.31.43.47.49.51.55.77.81.83.86.89)....will result in a goal scored against your team

all those variables in the game and it's so damn rutine and predictable

classic for Top 11.....and yeah...don't listen to what any of this guys from Nordeus tells you...they have fabricated answers, never solving anything and they give the worst advices.....even moderators on this forum

"GOLD DIGGERS"

is there any good football manager game on facebook? A good one with nice graphs? and good sense game engine that actually you can count on somth?

and antoher hint: you use money you use tokens...that is shown in their stats....the more you do that....the more your season will be dramatic and a disastrous in therms of results and injury

I've spent 1.03B on players this season
    Last edited by Adi; 12-27-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    A lot of my friends play Top Eleven and there are a few of them who act like Adi each time they lose (especially when they lose to a worse team on paper). You know how we always shut them up, we just tell them: "You're just a bad manager", it works every time
    this is not a good thing to say to friends. it's better to just say that there is a random element to the game.

@adi, keep up the good work.

Apprentice
    i have 2 accounts. one using my fb. the other one is using my wife's fb. i have not login to my account for more than 1 week already. my position dropped from 2nd to 9th (fyi, my team is 2nd rated team inthe league). so i have a feeling that there is a hidden bonus for active players even if you are not watching the live games. so this game is not just about being a good or bad manager. there are some unknown factors in this game that only the developers know.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 12-28-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    i have 2 accounts. one using my fb. the other one is using my wife's fb. i have not login to my account for more than 1 week already. my position dropped from 2nd to 9th (fyi, my team is 2nd rated team inthe league). so i have a feeling that there is a hidden bonus for active players even if you are not watching the live games. so this game is not just about being a good or bad manager. there are some unknown factors in this game that only the developers know.
    Well, to be perfectly fair, you didn't login for over a week. That means no training, no dealing with injuries, the same old formation every single game and so on. A drop in effectiveness is to be expected.

And for all we know, you may have simply faced more difficult opponents this week than before. It's not uncommon for people to play against the weaker teams in the league first, think they're unbeatable, then face opponents of equal or greater skill and wonder why they're not topping the charts anymore.

Adi
    Banned
    hi guys.....well I had the option of not joining in and maybe win, or to join and put another picture
    I saw some close to weird results today....but this is the only picture I'll post because of the bigger diff in team quality..etc etc

image ru

I know some of the guys around here are some big tactics fan....so i choosed this game to post because the teams played same formation

quality, possesion bonus...of course goes to the loosing team
    defence rating also high
    now where did the things went terribly wrong? remember when I said never make a change near goal scoring minutes like 77-81?

as you can see with no contact a player gets injured when the change is finaly made after 7 mins we're in that time zone
    so on the next game action.....yep..that team gets a goal against

photo uploader

once again proven.....it's like having sex with the same girl in the same position for the rest of you life......routine , a dumb routine considering quality, etc etc....courtesy of Nordeus most dumb game...Top11 football manager

and about the whining part....this is not whining it's actually making fun and beying ironic in the face of Top 11 programming
    Last edited by Adi; 12-28-2012 at 04:57 PM.

plllzz help me... how me an my friend (in same level) can join in one leaguee help me plzzzz

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast