Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic

It's good to have a bit of randomness and some other factors besides pure team quality. Sure, having a higher quality gives you an advantage, but it's not impossible for a weaker team to beat you if they know how.

I'm not sure who it was that posted about the linear thing earlier, but it's true that it shouldn't be so linear. If it's changed so that everyone "gets what he deserves" as Adel says, then many more managers would quit the game, only the rich token buyers would stay as they can buy all the best players and just win every game.

It's not anything in the engine or from the developers to get you to buy more tokens or anything like that, it only serves to balance it out a little so that token buyers don't win everything, or else that'd take all the fun away.

What about value for money, you might ask? It's your choice whether you want to buy tokens or not, knowing that they won't guarantee you success.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    [QUOTE=

Enjoy the game for what it is, arguably the best football manager game on the planet. Cop the losses, wins & draws on the cheek, simply strive to do even better next game.

[/QUOTE]

What freaking planet are you living on Liverpool Fan? This statement is the most stupid statement I have seen in this forum.

It's also quite funny then you don't manage to quote his post properly.

I had my own freak result yesterday, full 5* squad went away to a team with just a handful of 5*, had possession bonus, everyone on very good morale, I would say 97%+ fitness, max win bonus, but struggled to score, even after a red card for them just before the 60th minute. Missed the penalty and he scores the winner with "Player X shoots from long range!" in the 89th minute. -.-

Stats all in my favour; 40-60 possession, 8-11 shots, 6-8 shots on target, 81-85 passes completed %.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC
    Enjoy the game for what it is, arguably the best football manager game on the planet. Cop the losses, wins & draws on the cheek, simply strive to do even better next game.
    Correction: The best MMO Football Manager game on the planet.

But in respect to this post: I would like to see the +2% buddy bonus be thrown out the system. Or maybe reduced down to 1%
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A good game is one that fair with all players.

Most of the games you can buy your success will fail hard after the hype.

I am now standing at a point (Level 4) when I need to decided if I will keep playing this game or not.

The reason is the top team in my league is a scout players buyers, and this is the second season we are at the same league, so no chance to first place ever (and yes he is loosing sometimes, but the overall result is the same).

Rookie
    What do you guys mean by 'get owned'?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post
    I guess that they mean losing ... there is no meaning except this here .

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fam.gansjes View Post
    So.. i am back to complain again..
    Running 2 teams,
    Team 1 --> Currently 7th in regular league.. --> gets managed --> has waayyy more buildings built.. etc etc and so forth..
    Team 2 --> Currently first in regular leage, currently top in CL group --> not doing **** with it.. not even buying players.. just inning every day's tokens... --> has like 2 buildings built... etc etc and so forth.

Now.. i am happy you decided to bring presents every day because its xmas time but.. for god sakes nordeus... why is my managed team getting 1 lousy treatment package every day and my unmanaged gets two of everything every time?

My unmanaged team has no unjuries.. no nothing... my managed team needs treatment packages like a ****fly looking for a turd... and your giving these treatment packages in singles to the team that needs them the most??

I know its random but... for god sakes Nordeus... pay attention to what you are coding.. (comming from a software dev)

I got this from another topic...just read...the perfect example for what nordeus does...it checks on/off line players active/inactive......just like I said
    then kustodian comes and says about being on to change tactics etc etc...
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post

google it....if you never camed across......"See more words with the same meaning: to lose, be defeated, fail"

mostly to be defeated but in a crazy way...like loosing a poker hand when you have 4 of a kind.....has somth tragic about it

Adi
    Banned
    hi guys I've been skippin this lately...but take a look
    this is what I call "triple sec"

photo hosting sites

when scout, online, support friends can't match game engine randomness

take the last placed team only 4p in 9 games....put it away againt full scout players team.....add 6 accounts +2% support......watch live game,....what you get?

morale of the story.....don't drink to much (triple sec) or Nordeus Random engine is gonna ..you know....**** you up

147.9 vs 142.2...but that is not the point here

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast