Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone bought tokens or players from scout list before?

Anyone bought tokens or players from scout list before?

Hi everyone, I happen to receive a Itunes store gift voucher. But wondering whether to buy apps/games or buy tokens here.

Anyone bought tokens here before?

Second queston is anyone bought players from scout list before?Are they really THAT good?

thanks in advance

Some scout players are useless and you never know what they are like until you buy them

I have bought tokens but they are used up really fast.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Buying scout is a bit risky, as they may got to mess up with your team some days...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    ive bought 2 scouts and theyre performing very well. But dont buy just any scout. get a young high quality one which can be fielded in any formation you play.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-24-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Banned
    Once you buy tokens, you will be hooked. They have your money and will manipulate the game to manipulate you into buying more tokens. This is FACT.

so once you make that decision to buy tokens, be prepared to spend a lot more.

Should you want to buy a scout...only buy the youngest and with freekick or 1v1 or corner. ST, MC or GK with 1v1 are all best to buy first.

Good luck!
    shwanko07, FlyingV and Yinhung like this.

So far my experience with scout players are quite good. 1st one was a striker with freekick special. had him from age 24 till retirement. nvr let me down. more than 20 goals a season even when in his 30s and at 2-3 stars, still knocking in around 15 goals and a few assists.

Second one a DR/DC with corner. also top assist a few times in the league.
    Yinhung likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Once you buy tokens, you will be hooked. They have your money and will manipulate the game to manipulate you into buying more tokens. This is FACT.

so once you make that decision to buy tokens, be prepared to spend a lot more.

Should you want to buy a scout...only buy the youngest and with freekick or 1v1 or corner. ST, MC or GK with 1v1 are all best to buy first.

Good luck!
    Its not a fact sry to say its just crac who is a great expert of the game as he is the man that know it all,he should win all his games as well as run the company.
    shwanko07 likes this.

I bought all of them from scout list. They r just sh*t. Don't buy any scouts.
    shwanko07 likes this.

I have bought scout players on many occasions since I started playing this game BUT it's always selective buying for me since I only buy the best scouts in terms of both age and quality more than anything else. This season was actually the first season I never bought a single scout player because the scout list has been pure garbage this season and never really improved on the refreshes and now its too late since season is ending and the scout player will age and lose a star.

Basically the scouts are mainly only worth buying if they are aged between 22-24 years and have a quality number that ends in 3,4,8 or 9. There is just no point buying a 28 or 29 year old player quality that ends in 0,1,5 or 6 because the next season you get promoted they would only be as good as a similar player you can buy on the transfer market for just a few tokens. 50T for a player is a premium and you need to use those tokens wisely.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-26-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    reddeviljohn and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    your ticktacks are **** dude (whats with the arrows)
    Last edited by thon; 05-26-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast