Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Seriously.. WTH guys..

I say, clever nordeus!
    tongly45 likes this.
    YOU PIESS !!

Can its happen on real life? most of your midfielder injured, top11 logic.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Can its happen on real life? most of your midfielder injured, top11 logic.
    The only T11 logic is this:

Cause as many issues as you can to make them waste their red/ble/green packs so they will contemplate buying more tokens.

Does anyone think they actually care what happens to any manager in the game? As long as tokens keep rolling in, they view themselves as a success based on profit, not on fun.

It it too bad many managers dont care about the info you get from this and other forums...they would most likely find another game to play that does not cheat the manager out of tokens at every opportunity.

again CL match .. straight red card after going 1-0 in 20 min (just like CL final last season)!! but managed to win 2-0 .. am in fkn easy tackling .. the other opponent injured my player in a foul .. get away with a warning ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Two seasons ago, Almost all of my midfielders getting injured. Stuffs is getting better right now, but in my team, there will always be at least 1 active injury for my team...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    T
    It it too bad many managers dont care about the info you get from this and other forums...they would most likely find another game to play that does not cheat the manager out of tokens at every opportunity.
    So why are you still here then? Just to bitch about it?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I'm nearing the 50th season's injury if it makes you feel any better. 24 injuries in 25 matches 90% of them RIGHT AFTER the 3rd sub. Many even waiting the sub to go in, which is even more trolling. From day one about 25 injuries from PT. my 18 yo defender injured 3 times in 6 days. 5 day on first, waited, rested one day, injured 4 more right after. Healed him, benched, light trained 20% and out 2 days. 3 days ago i had 3 of my 4 sts injured in one day, right before my cl quarter leg.

NEVER,NEVER USE all subs in a match.
    tongly45 likes this.

Oh yeah My Left midfielder got injured 3 times before this happened,,, twice i used the red packs and then i just gave up...that LM has played just 4 games so far lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I'm nearing the 50th season's injury if it makes you feel any better. 24 injuries in 25 matches 90% of them RIGHT AFTER the 3rd sub. Many even waiting the sub to go in, which is even more trolling. From day one about 25 injuries from PT. my 18 yo defender injured 3 times in 6 days. 5 day on first, waited, rested one day, injured 4 more right after. Healed him, benched, light trained 20% and out 2 days. 3 days ago i had 3 of my 4 sts injured in one day, right before my cl quarter leg.

NEVER,NEVER USE all subs in a match.
    completly agree with you
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    So why are you still here then? Just to bitch about it?
    That is the purpose of this forum and I will bitch about things until they fix them. Seems all you do is bitch about people bitching. What do you expect here? With all the problems and issues, you want everyone to talk like they are wearing rose coloured glasses?

I am still here because I like the drama. Geeez, thought you would have figured that out by now.
    AuroraXXI and aiureah like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12