Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What to do about these shocking match ratings?

My 19 y/o playmaker MC Players form was always 5-5-5-6-4 but since i made him captain he consistently gave 7-7-8-7-8 sometimes 9 or 6 ,he was captain for the last 2 seasons.... So you should try that out....and BTW some younger players take time to give consistent performances.. last season my 18 y/o player was pathetic but this season he is notching up quite a few goals and assists
    jklm_37 likes this.

Next season he ll perform beastily, but dont get hopes up for this one. Bench until new season

i had a player performing the same, when i made him a scout he started performing well, you will probably have better luck next season
    Yinhung likes this.
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    statics are improvable. i have a st who play 5-6-7 at start. now he has 789...
    try to play friendly with other formation, change his position naturel .... good luck
    Tried it today and overall it had a great impact on my players form ty...

I played a friendly against a team two levels below me and as a result my star ST's form (who id benched because it was low) jumped from a 6 to a 9!!..

All told i had one +3, two +2's, five +1's, two +0's and two -1's on the players form from the one game ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

friendlies rates are useless in terms of official performances. They won't get any better in "real" matches unless they injury and recover naturally. It might play good just cause it was written so, but won't play good due to the friendly anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    friendlies rates are useless in terms of official performances. They won't get any better in "real" matches unless they injury and recover naturally. It might play good just cause it was written so, but won't play good due to the friendly anyways.
    I'll let you know after his league game today if it was a one off because of the friendly that his form lept up or just random...
    JKLM FC...

The ratings are strange, I am unbeaten in league so far but my goalie has had a couple of 6 ratings, yet the team has conceded the least goals. Its reminds us that this is a random game engine.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    yester day :
    FT China 1 - 5 Thailand
    did you watched the match ?

We, in Vietnam , the last 15 years we told about over pass the thailand and take the lead in south asia. Now we are still talking about it. eventhough ours team are better than yours in FiFa ranking (+2x) but nobody think it 's true.
    I didn't watch the match but they're saying that Thailand is back on top of the ASEAN rankings...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    The ratings are strange, I am unbeaten in league so far but my goalie has had a couple of 6 ratings, yet the team has conceded the least goals. Its reminds us that this is a random game engine.
    i think your GK have nothing to do beacause your midfield and your your CD do it well.

@ jklm_37: at least change the side of your st (left or right)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I'll let you know after his league game today if it was a one off because of the friendly that his form lept up or just random...
    He played in the league today and scored both my goals so securing a victory ...plus his form has stayed very good!...

He's playing in the CL tonight so we will see if he keeps it up...
    JKLM FC...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast