Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: attendance

Dreamer
    I'm not sure you guys completely got what July Forth meant, especially by saying "spot on" ... or at least I assume he did, as one of the senior managers around.

Yes, 2500 is probably the "attendance cap" for level 2, but that's not the right term to use. I'm not sure if you could possibly have more than 2500 fans on level 2, so that's a possible reason why no more than that would show up in this case, but that would be due to the simple maths of how many fans can you attract per match/trophy until that point.
    There isn't a cap of actual attendance, there's a limit on how many fans can give you possession bonus, so that you don't get more than 5% per match. Lowering the ticket prices WILL give you higher attendance, but if 2500 already give you 5%, then for a 3000 seat stadium it doesn't make sense to lower it as you'd get lower revenues:

- $4 tickets: 4*2500 = $10000
    - $3 tickets: 3*3000 = $9000

That's for the "attendance cap", but there's another thing - @festinator was spot on on BOTH suggestions. The team that you play against does make a difference AND so does the competition.

You could try putting the price of your tickets up $1 to see if your attendance drops, if it doesn't drop then put the price up for the next match by another $1 until and so on until the crowd number drops, then drop the price by $1 and you will have reached your optimum price for your league level.

There are crowd limits set for each league level, so the 2500 is the maximum you'll get until you get promoted up to level 3.

I'm currently on level 4 and the crowd limit is 11500 (bit of a waste of a 21000 seater stadium!!) so as long as that many turn up you still get +5% possession.

If your still in the cup or CL then you should be able to charge more for those competitions (all adds to your revenue :-) $)

HTH
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I'm not sure you guys completely got what July Forth meant, especially by saying "spot on" ... or at least I assume he did, as one of the senior managers around.

Yes, 2500 is probably the "attendance cap" for level 2, but that's not the right term to use. I'm not sure if you could possibly have more than 2500 fans on level 2, so that's a possible reason why no more than that would show up in this case, but that would be due to the simple maths of how many fans can you attract per match/trophy until that point.
    There isn't a cap of actual attendance, there's a limit on how many fans can give you possession bonus, so that you don't get more than 5% per match. Lowering the ticket prices WILL give you higher attendance, but if 2500 already give you 5%, then for a 3000 seat stadium it doesn't make sense to lower it as you'd get lower revenues:

- $4 tickets: 4*2500 = $10000
    - $3 tickets: 3*3000 = $9000

That's for the "attendance cap", but there's another thing - @festinator was spot on on BOTH suggestions. The team that you play against does make a difference AND so does the competition.
    @Narf

Sorry to disagree, but there is a cap on the number of fans that can attend a match at each level
    I've tested this during the past couple of seasons -

* I'm on level 4 and have 32700 fans
    * I've got my optimum ticket price set and get 11500 fans at Every home match
    * I've set my ticket price to €0 and still only get the 11500 fans

I seem to recall it was 7000 at level 3 and the 2500 at level 2 (can't remember what level 1 was)

Not sure why Nord have coded the game in this way, it must be just as easy to set the max possession level and then have an unlimited maximum crowd level IMHO
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

The attendance cap for Level 2 is 2,500 (I have a 3000 seater stadium and 2,500 is the cap), I have a fanbase of 4.04k and todays last match hasn't even kicked off (If I win I will get to 4.3k)

Screenshot of my fanbase and level (and showing off my logo ): attendance-07c3aca4b682fb2ebbc6fa50a7d51003.png
    Wolf FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    @Narf

Sorry to disagree, but there is a cap on the number of fans that can attend a match at each level
    I've tested this during the past couple of seasons -

* I'm on level 4 and have 32700 fans
    * I've got my optimum ticket price set and get 11500 fans at Every home match
    * I've set my ticket price to €0 and still only get the 11500 fans

I seem to recall it was 7000 at level 3 and the 2500 at level 2 (can't remember what level 1 was)

Not sure why Nord have coded the game in this way, it must be just as easy to set the max possession level and then have an unlimited maximum crowd level IMHO
    Ah, ok then - so there is an attendance cap. Speaking from the experience of a non-spender I couldn't have reached the cap, so I couldn't have known that.
    Everything else I said still stands though.

Addicted
    Those of you with stadiums too big for your level....

1) do you spend tokens to upgrade your stadium faster?
    2) do you upgrade your other facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post

1. No I don't spend tokens. It takes 16 days and voila, bigger stadium. Had the 200 seater stadium, upgraded in my first season to 1000, and then this season to 3000.

2. Yes, that's what I do for the last half of the month, upgrade the other facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by John Tompkins View Post
    Just wondering what seating i should have ready for level 3
    I'm level 3 and my capacity is now 13K...i still get the +5% possession with a crowd of 6K...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

@T92...

1, No...
    2, Yes...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post

Never spend Tokens to upgrade stadium faster, it's not worth it and gives you no advantage at all.
    Upgrading Youth/Health/Training gives you extra Health & Rest Packs and also gives you Youth Team players, so I would suggest all three are worth upgrading when you can (but not spend Tokens on)
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast