Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How to Spot Form Issues in Your Team

Rookie
    I agreed

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    How the hell can you possibly know this? Do you get a player report or interview from Sky Sports after the game? CAUSE CONFUSION? Do you see the players running around like chickens with their heads cutoff during the match? Seriously man, get a grip!

Although they call this a simulation, it is not complicated enough to simulate "confusion", and if it were, it is most certainly not complicated enough to SHOW it to you.

No offense Golden Boy, but you need to get out of fantasy land. This is a game of numbers, not emotions.
    As I said, JMO

But there has been plenty written in the forum about how your team takes time to get used too and play well in a new formation & tactics, so sticking arrows all over the place will effect your formation and tactics and, whether its called 'confusion' or not, it will still have an effect on performance.

As for a player report from sky, do you think Nord will introduce it soon? Lol
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    As I said, JMO

But there has been plenty written in the forum about how your team takes time to get used too and play well in a new formation & tactics, so sticking arrows all over the place will effect your formation and tactics and, whether its called 'confusion' or not, it will still have an effect on performance.

As for a player report from sky, do you think Nord will introduce it soon? Lol
    I call bull**** on players needing to get used to different formations, the game is just too simple for that. Hell, half of the times counter formations don't even work, you'd think they'd fix that before adding subtleties such as players mindset and habits etc.
    cracicot likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I call bull**** on players needing to get used to different formations, the game is just too simple for that. Hell, half of the times counter formations don't even work, you'd think they'd fix that before adding subtleties such as players mindset and habits etc.
    When you say "Hell, half of the times counter formations don't even work", do you mean that when you change formations that your team does not play as well and you don't win when you expect too?
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Dreamer
    Counter formations work as long as you adjust ingame tactics (orders) properly.
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    When you say "Hell, half of the times counter formations don't even work", do you mean that when you change formations that your team does not play as well and you don't win when you expect too?

I've maintained a 4-5-1V formation for the past 3 levels, rarely changing it, and when I do it's only small changes, ie. a DMC to a MC, as the formation is fairly versatile as it is.

And I know how orders work etc.

So tell me, why can I not win against a narrow diamond? Doesn't matter wether it's a team of similar quality or lower Q, I really struggle.
    cracicot likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Pro
    I love peoples theories on here, utter bull**** lol! If you lose when changing formation its probably due to the formation not containing your best players? I reckon most peoples "prefered" formation will be made up of there top players
    cracicot and KoHearts like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I've maintained a 4-5-1V formation for the past 3 levels, rarely changing it, and when I do it's only small changes, ie. a DMC to a MC, as the formation is fairly versatile as it is.

And I know how orders work etc.

So tell me, why can I not win against a narrow diamond? Doesn't matter wether it's a team of similar quality or lower Q, I really struggle.
    Narrow diamond is an issue for me as well, I remember last season, first game, up against ND and wanted to go with 4-5-1V but could not change my formation at the last minute as I was out with the wife. Got it to 3-5-2V and lost 2-0.

I know that as long as the opponent does not have midfield wingers as in the ND, you can usually go with 3DC, so 3-5-2V should be perfect against ND as it has all the positives, but it just must have been a bad game for me. 4-5-1V has been boss for me vs ND this season as long as I dont put the DMC with any arrows. Red arrows on DL/DR of course.

But that is again, off-topic.

Morale going down is the main statistic that affects form, IMHO:

- I can see playing a player out of position affecting morale negatively, therefore affecting form.
    - I can see sitting in the reserves or an unused sub affecting morale negatively, therefore affecting form.
    - I can see a tie or a loss affecting morale negatively, therefore affecting form.

What I cannot see if morale going UP. Can someone prove to me that the damn morale statistic can actually go up other than with blue packs?

What I would like to know is if you set the win bonus on full, what exactly happens to the morale stat? Does it go up, or does it stay the same and just not go down or go down as fast.

You would think that like condition it can go up without using packs. Staying in the 1st team should increase morale. But we know something so obvious and logical is NOT a strong point with Nordeus. I am beginning to serious think that Nordeus is full of money-grubbing MORONS that originally had a programmer that knew something about football, but expressed his ideas and got sacked, so now Nordeus is just a greedy POS company stealing tokens whatever way they can.

****!

Colin OUT!
    Sxrenity and KoHearts like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12