Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: Glitch !

Glitch !

So today ive had a massive glitch....

Firstly the match froze on 32 minutes, then when it finally started again i made a sub at HALF TIME only for the sub not to come on UNTIL 87 minutes (yes nearly the whole half later!). Then i conceded in the last minute to lose 2-1 to a much weaker team.

The first 7 seasons i really enjoyed, last season annoyed me (putting me in a league full of token buyers, missing out on 4th place by one bloody goal!) But this season is taking the pi$$ once again.

Starting to lose interest in the game now. I dont expect to win every match, I know upsets do happen in real life but its annoying when others players dont even bother with their teams, dont even watch it and then go and beat stronger teams.

TEAM: ST MARY'S FC

LEVEL: 7

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS SEASONS: 1,2,3,4,5,6

CUP WINNERS SEASONS: 4 (3RD SEASON 2)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS SEASONS: (QUARTER FINALISTS SEASONS 5,6)

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    And I know what you mean, I've had some of the same issues. But remember this is just a crappy free Facebook app, don't sweat too much over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    And I know what you mean, I've had some of the same issues. But remember this is just a crappy free Facebook app, don't sweat too much over it.
    Mercury, Why is this a vent? He is pointing out a glitch. The proper reply would have possibly pointed out the BUG THREAD, not the vent thread.

And again with the acting like a MOD thing. Let the MODS do their job and dictate what a vent is or not. You are acting like a mall cop.
    Mr Mercury and hullabaloo like this.

How is this a glitch, other than the usual server down nonsense that happens all the time?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    How is this a glitch, other than the usual server down nonsense that happens all the time?
    As a network admin, I would count myself as someone with a good opinion on what a server glitch might be compared to a server down.

If there are server issues, many people would be complaining. It is entirely possible that the OP had internet problems, but as I have experienced this problem before, it is most likely an issue with a server, but not where the server is down.

All that to say, this is most certainly NOT a vent. It can easily be one if you dont include the first paragraph.

Addicted
    he just wrote that he subbed at half-time yet the sub came on 42 minutes later. 42!
    How is that a vent or a server down lol