Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: It's that time of the season again when rigged league games occur

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Try use your bench players more. System recognizes the number of matches played by main eleven, and even on top form/morale their performances will inevitably drop low if you keep using the same 11 over and over. Had this problem two seasons ago. Since then i rotate players and still do well. Altho there are times i should win 10-0 and turns out a 2-0 by FK or even pure luck. Still it's stupid anyways.
    agree players need to be rotated
    but are you asking me to play 2nd team in a CL quarter final facing a tough side !!? or may be against the 5th tomorrow in league, people are reporting losing against far weaker side , i struggled today to beat a side i beat 4-0 away at start of the season .. sure is suicidal to play 2nd team
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    agree players need to be rotated
    but are you asking me to play 2nd team in a CL quarter final facing a tough side !!? or may be against the 5th tomorrow in league, people are reporting losing against far weaker side , i struggled today to beat a side i beat 4-0 away at start of the season .. sure is suicidal to play 2nd team
    Isn't like that for real soccer too? if two important matches overlap you have to set priority to one, aren't you a manager?

On top of that, your bench will play anyways better than your tired out eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Isn't like that for real soccer too? if two important matches overlap you have to set priority to one, aren't you a manager?

On top of that, your bench will play anyways better than your tired out eleven.
    the only difference is that GOD didn't set it to get injured in purpose at this stage of the season
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    the only difference is that GOD didn't set it to get injured in purpose at this stage of the season
    you are probable MU's fan so i talk something about your favourite club

did u remember rooney were injured in the quater final with bayer muchen and your MU lost ? and lost also the league to chelsea?

you have 5 injured in the season and complain about it ? wtf ? and 4in 2 days, it means 4 in 2 week. ok. Did you remember when MU has win 5 matches in a row with 4-5 :0 score a few seasons ago, and what? anderson, Cleverly, Carrick go for hospital ?

how long did it took for Vidic, flecher,... recover from injured ?

and last season, why Real and Barca played each other in copa del rey and in the league when same time they have champion league semi final ?

if you have only 11 player who can play competitve match, you need some luck to not have any injured. Blame yourself how did you build your team,

you complain about things happens in lifes , no,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    you are probable MU's fan so i talk something about your favourite club

did u remember rooney were injured in the quater final with bayer muchen and your MU lost ? and lost also the league to chelsea?

you have 5 injured in the season and complain about it ? wtf ? and 4in 2 days, it means 4 in 2 week. ok. Did you remember when MU has win 5 matches in a row with 4-5 :0 score a few seasons ago, and what? anderson, Cleverly, Carrick go for hospital ?

how long did it took for Vidic, flecher,... recover from injured ?

and last season, why Real and Barca played each other in copa del rey and in the league when same time they have champion league semi final ?

if you have only 11 player who can play competitve match, you need some luck to not have any injured. Blame yourself how did you build your team,

you complain about things happens in lifes , no,
    1- obviously you are level 2, the higher you go up and upgrade your grass, you will notice big drop of injuries, my players always 100% fresh never train them hard.. all that help
    2- yes Rooney got injured in that quarter finals .. the QS is was he injured in Quarter final for next 7 seasons? yes it happens, but to see that happens every day in that month of April for 7 seasons, that is not a coincidence

wow... i thought i was the only one facing this situation
    I have not lost a single league game this season and I come up against this team which is 10 points lower than me in overall and lose to him 3:1 (I beat him earlier in the season 8:0)
    still have a comfortable lead...but just found it strange... =/
    Pierre Lee - Season 4 - Level 3
    My Team: FC St. Pierre - Malaysian
    League - Winner 1, Runners up 1
    Champions League - 3rd place 1
    Cup - Runners up 1

This is just another reason I won't be playing this game any longer. Its f!@ked and the developers, now that they've taken our money, couldn't give a ****.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-03-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Oh I haven't had that yet this season....eeek ...oh well I am in the lap of the Nord Gods lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I've just had a 1-0 loss when I had the chance to move 5 points clear of my main rivals, but the NGE trolls have just caught up with us and none of our attacking players could hit the target.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    i experienced a similar thing about 4 or 5 games into the season, i ve won the league every season apart from 1st season where i joined half way through, some seasons my goal difference is plus 100, nobody comes close then 4 or 5 games into the league this season my team was struggling to score, to the point i lost a game 1-0 and the game after 2-0 and a week later i'm 8 damn points off the lead lol albeit ive fought back and now am 3 points clear but still it isnt the point, a team thats knocking in over 100 goals in a season suddenly is struglling to score a total of 3 or 4 goals in 3 games lol what a joke
    Yinhung likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast