Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: It's that time of the season again when rigged league games occur

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502

    It's that time of the season again when rigged league games occur

    Every damn season this happens, and always towards the end of the season after 17 or 18. This season is nothing different.
    My team leads the league easily but suddenly my team just cannot score anymore for a few league games vs shit teams.

    Today I played a team with avg value 24 while mine is 50,1. Game ended 0-0 after I had 0 of 14 shots on target. I even had a penalty that my player shot OVER the bar - not hitting the goal either (he also got a red card after 25 min).
    Yesterday I played a team with avg 36. 0-0 there as well with me getting 2 out of 12 shots on target.

    It would be one thing if this just happened suddenly, but it's been happening around the same time for 4 seasons in a row now. Clearly this is no random occurrence. Once or twice is random, 4 seasons in a row? No way jose.
    Really sad to see how Nordeus manipulates this game in order to force people to buy tokens and stuff.


    PS! Before people start talking about tactics and stuff. I've already thought about that and every time this happens I've been using tactics that made me crush the same teams earlier in the season.

    PS! this is NOT a vent thread about these two results. I don't care about the 0-0's since I am good enough to win the league anyway so please keep such comments to yourself as nobody wants to hear them

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52
    Yes, you are right i also facing this problem i lost the 14 game of the season against a poor quality team and i beat him in first game 6-0.

    Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    98
    happens to me too. i won 15 of 15 matches in league. game 16 was against a 10Q lower team. i lost 0:1 and lost a player to injury. i still got a 10 point lead to second in league but im curious what els will happen

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Every damn season this happens, and always towards the end of the season after 17 or 18. This season is nothing different.
    My team leads the league easily but suddenly my team just cannot score anymore for a few league games vs shit teams.

    Today I played a team with avg value 24 while mine is 50,1. Game ended 0-0 after I had 0 of 14 shots on target. I even had a penalty that my player shot OVER the bar - not hitting the goal either (he also got a red card after 25 min).
    Yesterday I played a team with avg 36. 0-0 there as well with me getting 2 out of 12 shots on target.

    It would be one thing if this just happened suddenly, but it's been happening around the same time for 4 seasons in a row now. Clearly this is no random occurrence. Once or twice is random, 4 seasons in a row? No way jose.
    Really sad to see how Nordeus manipulates this game in order to force people to buy tokens and stuff.


    PS! Before people start talking about tactics and stuff. I've already thought about that and every time this happens I've been using tactics that made me crush the same teams earlier in the season.

    PS! this is NOT a vent thread about these two results. I don't care about the 0-0's since I am good enough to win the league anyway so please keep such comments to yourself as nobody wants to hear them
    I just dont get that if you have an obvious SERIOUS advantage in quality, like in your case, how the score can actually be 0-0. Maybe when the the moon is blue, Obama is in his 3rd term and pigs fly, but to get ZERO shots on goal? That is just bad programming.

    For a conference team to play a EPL team and get 0-0, yes, it can happen. But for the EPL team to get ZERO shots out of 14 on goal, that is pretty-well-much near impossible.

    Again, morons who programmed this game need a good kick up the ass for some motivation. F!@king morons.



    Colin OUT!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Tauros likes this.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502
    Colin //
    to me, this happens every season around this time of "year". This is the first time I see 0 shots on goals, but every season when this starts to happen my team will hit the target with 2-3 shots out of 15-20 attempts.

    Really irritating because for once my league has been pretty tight so these easy wins were really needed to make it easier to win the league. Instead a bot team with avg quality 36 is in the lead now because it seems to be a NOrdeus controlled team or something (hardly ever loses despite facing much much better teams)

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Colin //
    to me, this happens every season around this time of "year". This is the first time I see 0 shots on goals, but every season when this starts to happen my team will hit the target with 2-3 shots out of 15-20 attempts.

    Really irritating because for once my league has been pretty tight so these easy wins were really needed to make it easier to win the league. Instead a bot team with avg quality 36 is in the lead now because it seems to be a NOrdeus controlled team or something (hardly ever loses despite facing much much better teams)
    Maybe the previous owner of the team was a ManUre fan and Howard Webb is still reffing the games?

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    41
    i got the same problem this league. Won and was long tie first at the most of the first half and now i falled down to the fourth couse i cant win anymore. most games are draw or also i loose against the weakest teams. hope it will be better soon. Only the Champions League was good till now. there was it different. bad at the beginning and then they played better and better ^^ Moral is perfect at every player and i use same formation with same Players.

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502
    terrific. Third game in a row this happened.
    16 shots fired, TWO on target. My opponent on the other hand got 7 out of 12 on target. He won 1-0.

    We both used the same tactics I used 5 days ago against him (he is inactive) in the CL. I won 5-1 away. Today I played at home.
    It is so extremely obvious that Nordeus are rigging games like these that it just isn't fun anymore to play this game. I will take my money and invest it somewhere else

    EDIT: I should also note that I changed my win bonus from nothing to maximum ahead of this game just to see if it would change anything. It didn't. But now that all the other teams have won their games lately my big lead has disappeared so I am sure the game will start letting me win again soon.

    EDIT 2: I would love it if one of the game admins or whatever of Nordeus could explain this lousy phenomenon to me. But I'm sure they are more into manipulating people into paying for this game rather than help those who are already paying.
    Last edited by hullabaloo; 06-22-2013 at 03:02 PM.

  9. #9
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    and is time where you get most of injuries too
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  10. #10
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    and is time where you get most of injuries too
    Yes... and booster farming is no longer available.
    KoHearts likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast