Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 575
Like Tree274Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

  1. #161
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    let us hope that .. but the fact they created new long image of cash boost to replace old one suggest it was not a technical issue
    Of course it's not a technical issue, this is how is going to be from now on. There's no part in "Watch video and earn cash" i don't understand. The videos are there but are only available if you want their charity. The only thing we can do to change their minds is to never click on them. They will lose sponsors and MONEY. I'm not going to be manipulated by their greed.
    thon and shwanko07 like this.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Won't be long until Nordeus say something... Morgan had a response saying it was done to level things out because people were watching videos for far too many boosters in the first place.
    duh, ya! iphone users ruined it for the rest of us. Way to go Chumps!
    shwanko07 likes this.

  3. #163
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    41
    For my part i will not even look at 1 single video (dont care if its for money or token) and also will buy no more token till the boostervideos are back. I hope it helps to change their mind.

  4. #164
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Of course it's not a technical issue, this is how is going to be from now on. There's no part in "Watch video and earn cash" i don't understand. The videos are there but are only available if you want their charity. The only thing we can do to change their minds is to never click on them. They will lose sponsors and MONEY. I'm not going to be manipulated by their greed.
    true
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  5. #165
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    duh, ya! iphone users ruined it for the rest of us. Way to go Chumps!
    How is it the iPhone users fault?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #166
    Apprentice influenze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    200
    Come on guys, it's just a game and for anybody the same. Live with it
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

    The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

    The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

    The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

  7. #167
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Come on guys, it's just a game and for anybody the same. Live with it
    True but i also dont need to buy tokens. so no videos means for me also no tokens. So i enjoy it and look what they do next. if i dont like it anymore i will quit. Im more and more frustrating in this game even if im only at season 4 ...

  8. #168
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Come on guys, it's just a game and for anybody the same. Live with it
    Exactly!
    If you don't like the game, don't play it!
    Besides it's just not fair for some people to have access to free tokens and boosters, while others (like myself) have to pay for those. So stop whining, the lot of you!

  9. #169
    Rookie Too Deadly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Won't be long until Nordeus say something... Morgan had a response saying it was done to level things out because people were watching videos for far too many boosters in the first place.
    level things out??? confused..... oh yeah those who cant buy packs will finish even further down the list. I can see how that will level things out.

  10. #170
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How is it the iPhone users fault?
    There were hardly any booster vids on the iPhone for me

    Besides, iPhone users are more likely to use the app than the facebook app on a browser to play, so if anything it balanced out.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast