Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    They might do a Microsoft, see our reaction and do a total U-turn, hopefully.
    trust me .. am out even if they put it back ... bcz i can assure you they will force you to spend by increasing injury chances and many other methods
    and given how they reacted to the cup format protest the last time, not even dream about a U turn
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

*sigh*

Well the only way to get companies like this to listen is by speaking with our wallets, money is all that matters to them at the end of the day.

Just a shame that there are people out there who will spend ridiculous amounts of money on the game regardless of the issues that plague other people who don't have the means to just wave their credit card at it and make it disappear.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    trust me .. am out even if they put it back ... bcz i can assure you they will force you to spend by increasing injury chances and many other methods
    and given how they reacted to the cup format protest the last time, not even dream about a U turn
    Yeah we can remember the cup format change and nobody is talking about that anymore, think players have accepted that change and moved on in the end.

End of the day... It's Nordeus' game and their rules and they can change it at anytime, Its up to us if we still want to play by the changes that they make whether we like it or not.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I think this might take a good percentage of the interaction out of the game for the casual player.(training and injuries during training)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah we can remember the cup format change and nobody is talking about that anymore, think players have accepted that change and moved on in the end.

End of the day... It's Nordeus' game and their rules and they can change it at anytime, Its up to us if we still want to play by the changes that they make whether we like it or not.
    true
    the only difference is that i accepted the cup putting my team all the time with 7* & 8* clubs and thus decide to live without it
    but no booster will effect my chances in all 3 competitions, it 3 time more worse than the cup format
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Pro
    Look at the positive side of this guys. To compensate for the lack of videos Nordeus will lower the amount of injuries to a realistic level, not allow morale of the first team players who are scoring goals and winning games to drop daily, not schedule games 15 minutes apart, etc.

Apprentice
    lol nope

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    true
    the only difference is that i accepted the cup putting my team all the time with 7* & 8* clubs and thus decide to live without it
    but no booster will effect my chances in all 3 competitions, it 3 time more worse than the cup format
    True, that's the problem, you can't seem to get it right with this game, you have to tread a very fine line if you want to win all 3 comps.

I have no chance in the cup as i buy scouts, but its the sacrifice i make to dominate the League and CL
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Look at the positive side of this guys. To compensate for the lack of videos Nordeus will lower the amount of injuries to a realistic level, not allow morale of the first team players who are scoring goals and winning games to drop daily, not schedule games 15 minutes apart, etc.
    you are just guessing .. right? or simply dreaming?
    i doubt any of what you mentioned is true.
    bcz only difference is that Nordeus lost many videos been clicked which equal money ? why on earth they want to do that ? it was better revenue wise to keep us clicking those stupid videos

there are only 2 people who will be happy?
    tokens buyers and non token buyers (with no vid offers ) and both will not buy more Tokens anyway
    thon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    True, that's the problem, you can't seem to get it right with this game, you have to tread a very fine line if you want to win all 3 comps.

I have no chance in the cup as i buy scouts, but its the sacrifice i make to dominate the League and CL
    spot on mate
    Sxrenity likes this.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast