Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I didn't watched a video for almost 1 year.

Simple option here people, vote with feet so to speak, i.e if all those that buy tokens are not happy about this, then all of those that do buy tokens, stopped buying them until the boost video option is re instated then nordeus will start loosing money, and that will force them pdq to re instate the boosts

They don't care about existing customers, that is why they have done this, they know they will get new customers!
    Yinhung likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    thats pathetic to take the packs away, as if buying packs isnt ridiculously overpriced as it is and now you can't get them from videos.

How long is it before everyone starts playing friendlies instead of training to get extra packs and when they realise that they'll tweak friendlies to be 100% condition loss, not 50% and they'll remove the green pack for a sub, make cards really frequent and of course just generally increase the totally ridiculous number of injuries again.

I play this game with a bunch of mates... we really really need to find a game where the developers are proud of what they offer people, not proud of how much they squeeze the life out of everyone who plays it

Just a quick point... They will claim this is done to balance it for the people who dont get offered loads of videos... When are they gonna balance out the transfer markets for people at the top of their server who NEED those videos for packs to do training cus all we can buy is scouts for 50T or 3* players who are flooded with a load of noobs who see them as nigh on scouts. If we're balancing things out, how about a crack at that???
    Last edited by pinballgkh; 06-23-2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: edit to avoid a double post

This is how it is for us now... on facebook we would of been watching all these videos for boosters this morning but now I have to go on topeleven.com to get 1 token here instead of what otherwise would of been broken down into 6 boosters.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Just checked it out myself July.....4 vids watched the shortest one was 7 mins long the longest 23 mins.(or the 5 vids for 1 T).;((((.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is how it is for us now... on facebook we would of been watching all these videos for boosters this morning but now I have to go on topeleven.com to get 1 token here instead of what otherwise would of been broken down into 6 boosters.

Those vids are sponsored by Virool who NEVER PAYS. I had to watch 6 and got 0 tokens. I will never play a Virool video ever again. That happens every single time. Virool are scammers, check the internet.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #138
    We are currently having technical difficulties with free booster videos. We are working on a fix with the video promotion providers, so bare with us.
    shwanko07 and Ljepoje like this.

Bull****

It would deem that the video problem is just temporary. Let's hope it only gets better.
    Last edited by martorious; 06-23-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: problem getting solved

Yup. I have mailed them about the Virool problem more than once and they never reply to the issue!
    aiureah likes this.

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast