Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    why you counting people posts? doh!!! so it is July Fourth fault for help other members here !!! ?
    some people have more time than others, some people are more dedicated to the game than others, you are in no place to judge us
    what is surprising by winning without spending a fortune? i win lots of titles without spending a penny in this game? i don't win bcz i made a deal with Nordeus or work for them ..NO... i owe it to people like July Fourth and other who help us here through the process of learning
    so be grateful and thank the guy and stop hallucinating
    shwanko07, you are getting me wrong!
    In most parts I am really appreciating what July Fourth is doing, disregarding if paid by Nordeus or not. Good job if paid, incredible ambitious if not. Great help for many user in many cases.
    What I am criticizing is, that July Fourth - as soon as the critics on Nordeus are getting heavy - always tries to calm down the situation by pointing out that the situation can be seen from different angles. This is a typical public relation method when criticism gets severe.
    Look at politics, you will find very similar situations and actions. (e.g.: ooops, yes, we are scanning all mails etc., yes, that is basically espionage and illegal, but you have to see how many attacs we have been able to avoid. Not one single example. Bullsh*t)

And as July Fourth is acting that way, I dared to express my doubts about hers/his amateur status, underlining that doubts by mentioning the number of posts that I have NOT counted - dont have the time for that. The number of postings a person has done so far is shown underneath your avatar together with the date of forum registration...

Now back to the reason why I reacted a bit zynical. I tried to show a way how we can force Nordeus to return to the old system where you can earn the packs you really need. And some posts later someone who accidentially needs money confirms for Nordeus that there certainly will be enough people to look at the videos they get paid for showing us. Is'nt that reason enough to get zynical?

And the reason why I have been questioning July Fourth status in public:
    Look at yourself: Over the discussion it looks like you have "forgotten" that this will be your last season if Nordeus doesnt change back to the old system.... (at least according to one of your first posting in this thread)
    Now, this is something I do understand! I myself have been frequently thinking about quitting the game. But to hell, I like it! Difficult...

Hope you've got my points now and I hope you understand that I bear absolute no agression against July Fourth and her/his work. Paid or not!

All the best
    Last edited by guido; 06-26-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    shwanko07 likes this.

I have an answer from my support ticket and here it is:

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us

We are aware there is a problem with free boosters on facebook app.

Our developers are working on this issue. We hope they will find a solution for this as soon as possible.

PS: Top Eleven tip ‘’Do not forget to set penalty takers order’’

Thank you for your patience and effort to improve our game.

Top Eleven Support Team
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post

Hi John,

Our developers are working on this issue. We hope they will find a solution for this as soon as possible.

Top Eleven Support Team
    Hmm,

i cant really believe it, but i will give it a chance. If the boostervids will be back again, i'll spend some € for new players next season. If not, bye bye T11 and back to the routes with the good old EA soccer Manager.

greets
    guido likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    shwanko07, you are getting me wrong!
    In most parts I am really appreciating what July Fourth is doing, disregarding if paid by Nordeus or not. Good job if paid, incredible ambitious if not. Great help for many user in many cases.
    What I am criticizing is, that July Fourth - as soon as the critics on Nordeus are getting heavy - always tries to calm down the situation by pointing out that the situation can be seen from different angles. This is a typical public relation method when criticism gets severe.
    Look at politics, you will find very similar situations and actions. (e.g.: ooops, yes, we are scanning all mails etc., yes, that is basically espionage and illegal, but you have to see how many attacs we have been able to avoid. Not one single example. Bullsh*t)

And as July Fourth is acting that way, I dared to express my doubts about hers/his amateur status, underlining that doubts by mentioning the number of posts that I have NOT counted dont have the time for that. The number of postings a person has done so far is shown underneath your avatar together with the date of forum registration...

Now back to the reason why I reacted a bit zynical. I tried to show a way how we can force Nordeus to return to the old system where you can earn the packs you really need. And some posts later someone who accidentially needs money confirms for Nordeus that there certainly will be enough people to look at the videos they get paid for showing us. Is'nt that reason enough to get zynical?

And the reason why I have been questioning July Fourth status in public:
    Look at yourself: Over the discussion it looks like you have "forgotten" that this will be your last season if Nordeus doesnt change back to the old system....
    Now, this is something I do understand! I myself have been frequently thinking about quitting the game. But to hell, I like it! Difficult...

Hope you've got my points now and I hope you understand that I bear absolute no agression against July Fourth and her/his work. Paid or not!

All the best
    Darn, people will think I work for Nordeus in a few months..

Apprentice
    That's BS of course, there's no problem with the boosters unless they made it that way. As long as we can see the videos for cash we should be able to see videos for all the boosters. They want to test us to see how many clicks they get and if they get enough they will leave it that way. They will get none from me anyway...
    guido likes this.

Apprentice
    The loss of free bosters alread hit my team hard, I got another injury of my best defender and he wont be up for the CL semi 2nd leg (which would be hard to win even if he was playing). I guess I better dont invest any packs into this semifinal and just bring the season to an end, semifinals was my goal at season start and final isnt that much more cash. Still, if I had farmed packs the last few days, I could have healed him up. I want 2 million cash and a CL trophy from nordeus if this all was a "bug".

:P

I will manage without the free pack but this further widens the gap between buyers (who can keep their best players up 24/7, thus winning more games and getting better progress) and the low budget teams (small buyers or free offer farmers, who will have to sit out short-term injuries, lowering their team quality and their progress).
    cracicot likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    They want to test us to see how many clicks they get and if they get enough they will leave it that way. They will get none from me anyway...
    Yeah exactly, if everyone refuses to click the video for cash button, their revenue will drop and they'll realise they need to put it back. You're not giving up much by refusing either, the cash is so insignificant to anyone who has actually left themselves money for the new season so everyone leave that button alone and we'll get the boosters back.
    shwanko07 and guido like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    The loss of free bosters alread hit my team hard, I got another injury of my best defender and he wont be up for the CL semi 2nd leg (which would be hard to win even if he was playing). I guess I better dont invest any packs into this semifinal and just bring the season to an end, semifinals was my goal at season start and final isnt that much more cash. Still, if I had farmed packs the last few days, I could have healed him up. I want 2 million cash and a CL trophy from nordeus if this all was a "bug".

:P

I will manage without the free pack but this further widens the gap between buyers (who can keep their best players up 24/7, thus winning more games and getting better progress) and the low budget teams (small buyers or free offer farmers, who will have to sit out short-term injuries, lowering their team quality and their progress).
    same story 3 injuries from stretching in 3 days all out for 5-6 days !! same time when they took out the booster !! coincidence? doubt it
    I have 225 T , but will not spend any of red bags .. i rather lose CL than bullied by money scums Nordues
    cracicot and guido like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post

Hi John,

Top Eleven Support Team
    I am sure they could of fixed it by now.
    reddeviljohn and guido like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

i got notice that, if i do training with full team squad, i have always 1 injured. so ensure at least 1 of your player in rest .
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast