Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    I have one word.... ASSHOLES
    Once again my cup final game tomorrow is 20 f@%*ing minutes after my league game with the guy in 2nd place in the league, my league is not safe yet and this big 6 pointer will guarantee my league victory or leave it still with a slim chance of me being runner up.
    12 minutes later my cup final game will start with a team 2 levels higher which is going to be tough but with my players energy zapped from the league game im more than likely going to fall short of the cup final game.
    Of course i can waste 2 god damn tokens in changing the time of one of the game but why the hell should i, these booster vids will not be returned like we have all stated before, the new set up of the cash booster vid looks to be a permanent change.
    IF WE DO NOT GET THE GREEN AND RED BOOSTER VIDS BACK THEN YOU NEED TO STOP PUTTING MATCHES 15 MINUTES APART MAKING PLAYERS SPEND MONEY JUST SO THEY HAVE SOME CHANCE OF ATTEMPTING TO WIN BOTH GAMES.
    I accept this happens sometimes but nearly every day is past the joke, and the cup final 20 minutes apart from the crucial league game with the guy just behind me in the league takes the piss
    hhh i always play my league games between 11:00 to 18.30 GT max .. now in CL 2 semi matches , my league are played at 20:00 & 20:30, just less an hour before my CL match !! why suddenly League time changed? the answer is simple .. Nordeus is after your tokens , they will try every trick in the book to make you buy tokens .. what they don't know is we will be smarter and quit the game
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Guido, amigo, you are barking up the wrong tree.

I am laughing at the people complaining about not being able to booster farm anymore. If that was you, sorry to hear that you cant do that anymore....no, scratch that - I'm not sorry at all.

I like the fact that they took away the free booster videos. They were being abused and not everyone could access them, so it was unfair to begin with. I applaud any action taken by Nordeus to make things more fair.

So what if people who dont buy tokens have to waste tokens on buying boosters now. Cry me a river.
    so what if token buyers have to continue to do what they have always done...buy boosters. Now they have to buy more. Cry me a bigger river.

What still amazes me to this day is that I am not taking part in the 35T league. It is probably the most fair competition in T11! If all T11 was like that, then there would be no complaining about NGE bull**** with strange, impossible results when there are huge differences in quality. Formations and tactics would be boss. you would go into EVERY game with a chance to win against ~equal quality. cup competitions would be much more fair.

But that is not how Nordeus makes money and until they decide to do it all like that, then we will have a forum full of whinging and complaining.
    Cracicot my friend,

I am buying enough token and I am also using them for buying all sort of boosters when I need them.
    But yes, I have been one of those, who - whenever it was possible - farmed boosters.

But I never complained, when Nordeus' programmers (or their partnercompany for the advertising stuff) blocked the possibility to look at a video 3,5,10 or more times per day and only had the chance to watch that video once. (Which is fair, as the advertising client is not really interested that one single person watches the video 15 times in one hour...)

The criticism is, that Nordeus wants us to watch that damned videos as often as possible (so that they can charge their other ad-clients accordingly) without offering an adequate remuneration anymore.
    I watch videos... I spend time... (basically a priceless value!) I do that, knowing that someone gets paid for my waste of time.
    All right, and now I expect some FAIR "payment" for it.

If I do not have such a possibility or only a reduced one - OK, fine.
    But changing roules within the game will cause reactions (which we have in this threat).
    And if they think they have to, they should have at least the balls to publicly announce it as Nordeus and not hide behind the avatar of a little girl...

You are writing about fairness in competition... Well... I dont know... Yes, certainly that would be great...
    Imagine, in real life... A sponsor like Abramovitch would not make sense at all... the players would earn reasonable wages (not millions)
    The ticketprices would be low... how beautiful amateur-soccer could be... But do we really want to see that?
    (recently watched a match on TV from ... dont know when... with Beckenbauer playing... Boy, how slow they played a that time...
    And the arena looked so poor and uncomfortable...)

For T11 that means: If we want to use a well programmed, challenging software, we have to spend some money.
    But if I spend money, I want to be treated as a client and want to be treated fair.
    And I do not want to be charged twice - first have to buy token, second be expected to help them earn additional money (just to pay Mourinho, who certainly is not an unexpensive figurehead). And I dont want to be cheated in the game (e.g. loosing important games against nobodys etc) only for giving non-token-buyers the feeling to have a chance...

OK, in a way it is unfair that one can effort to spend x-amout of money to build up a team of 7-star players and another one dont has that possibility. But, hey, that's life. In reality aswell as in T11.

(And I hope that Nordeus sooner or later will come up with a sort of "Abramovitch Award" )
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    hhh i always play my league games between 11:00 to 18.30 GT max .. now in CL 2 semi matches , my league are played at 20:00 & 20:30, just less an hour before my CL match !! why suddenly League time changed? the answer is simple .. Nordeus is after your tokens , they will try every trick in the book to make you buy tokens .. what they don't know is we will be smarter and quit the game
    I wont quit the game...it will just fade away. But Nordeus wont ever see any money from me again. I dont care if they fix every bug. I spent my last money on tokens last month and now I will do what the majority of managers do...compete without buying tokens. I dont care if I win anymore = the key to enjoying the game = no more lofty expectations.

It was not the removal of booster videos. It was the lack of action on fixing the game.

Pro
    good post guido except for insinuating that July is a Nordeus employee/representative/whatever. You are far from truth on that one.

Rookie
    Guido, amigo, you are barking up the wrong tree.

I am laughing at the people complaining about not being able to booster farm anymore. If that was you, sorry to hear that you cant do that anymore....no, scratch that - I'm not sorry at all.

I like the fact that they took away the free booster videos. They were being abused and not everyone could access them, so it was unfair to begin with. I applaud any action taken by Nordeus to make things more fair.

So what if people who dont buy tokens have to waste tokens on buying boosters now. Cry me a river.
    so what if token buyers have to continue to do what they have always done...buy boosters. Now they have to buy more. Cry me a bigger river.

What still amazes me to this day is that I am not taking part in the 35T league. It is probably the most fair competition in T11! If all T11 was like that, then there would be no complaining about NGE bull**** with strange, impossible results when there are huge differences in quality. Formations and tactics would be boss. you would go into EVERY game with a chance to win against ~equal quality. cup competitions would be much more fair.

But that is not how Nordeus makes money and until they decide to do it all like that, then we will have a forum full of whinging and complaining.
    Firstly dickhead getting 4 or 5 green boosters somedays isnt booster farming but when i constantly and almost on a daily basis am getting cup or champ league games within 15 minutes of league games, well it really takes the piss, tonight for example they have put my league game at 9.12pm and champs lg semi final game at 10.02pm whats the fkin point in that, we have the whole day to schedule games, why are my games always so close together and then you say we are complaining for having are few booster packs taken away per day, i wont buy **** all from these robbing ****s but in fairness, is everybody having so many games so close together or am i just a little unlucky, therefore 4 or 5 booster packs somedays for watching some lame ass video is needed

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post111331

All those in agreement that free boosters are essential and it must be ,because removal has opened a can of worms with 265 reply's, GET ON THE ABOVE THREAD, and make enough noise that Nordeus have to listen by posting booster removal as one of your main issues
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    Firstly dickhead getting 4 or 5 green boosters somedays isnt booster farming but when i constantly and almost on a daily basis am getting cup or champ league games within 15 minutes of league games, well it really takes the piss, tonight for example they have put my league game at 9.12pm and champs lg semi final game at 10.02pm whats the fkin point in that, we have the whole day to schedule games, why are my games always so close together and then you say we are complaining for having are few booster packs taken away per day, i wont buy **** all from these robbing ****s but in fairness, is everybody having so many games so close together or am i just a little unlucky, therefore 4 or 5 booster packs somedays for watching some lame ass video is needed
    Really? I can understand the frustration, but why the insult? I did not make the decision to remove the boosters.

Sorry that you feel you need the extra boosters and need to insult others when they like that they are gone from the game. We all feel like Nordeus is taking the piss on this, but I just state how much more fairer the game will be. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post111331

All those in agreement that free boosters are essential and it must be ,because removal has opened a can of worms with 265 reply's, GET ON THE ABOVE THREAD, and make enough noise that Nordeus have to listen by posting booster removal as one of your main issues
    Count me out. it is not even in the top 5 of my issues with T11. I prefer this decision, and I'm sure I am in the minority, but I see the forest through the trees and can see more fairness now. Others will disagree, but that is their right. I will just keep plugging away at it like I do every day...without booster farming...like normal = I got all my trophies from playing normal without booster farming and a few tokens here and there.

Booster videos are NOT essential - they are a privilege which was abused by many and taken away rightfully.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-26-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=cracicot;111421]Really? I can understand the frustration, but why the insult? I did not make the decision to remove the boosters.

Sorry that you feel you need the extra boosters and need to insult others when they like that they are gone from the game. We all feel like Nordeus is taking the piss on this, but I just state how much more fairer the game will be. Sue me.

It was the way you made the comment after i had showed my disgust at certain issues, if i am honest it wouldnt be such a big deal that the booster vids have gone if on a daily basis my games werent always so close together so you have to understand that they are and i have complained about this before, ive asked a lot of people and so far it seems i have more games every season so close together than anybody else whom i have asked, id say at least 4 or 5 days a week my games are within the same hour and a lot of the time 15-20 minutes apart and that is why a few booster videos now and again helped a little as i should not have to purchase booster packs when it seems my games are always put so close together maybe to get me to pay...i dunno but there are 24 hours in a day, i remember i sometimes would get games at 9.30am, sometimes 11.15am, maybe 1.22pm ect ect but in this huge gap of 13 or 14 hours they put my games together so once i win one game my team are low on energy for the next and this has been nearly every season and a lot more than others are getting = one huge piss take

Well I had CL match today with a league match an hour or so late,r I just fielded 5 subs for theguys who's condition was really low for the league game which was after and because they were topped up with rest...I won both games, so I guess there is a way of living after the boosters have gone....By the way I am in the CL final on Fri and hope to bring it home to old Blighty , if I dont I will not be on here for a while...right were is that suit and tie to lead the team out lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Banned
    [QUOTE=macca7;111434]
    Really? I can understand the frustration, but why the insult? I did not make the decision to remove the boosters.

It was the way you made the comment after i had showed my disgust at certain issues, if i am honest it wouldnt be such a big deal that the booster vids have gone if on a daily basis my games werent always so close together so you have to understand that they are and i have complained about this before, ive asked a lot of people and so far it seems i have more games every season so close together than anybody else whom i have asked, id say at least 4 or 5 days a week my games are within the same hour and a lot of the time 15-20 minutes apart and that is why a few booster videos now and again helped a little as i should not have to purchase booster packs when it seems my games are always put so close together maybe to get me to pay...i dunno but there are 24 hours in a day, i remember i sometimes would get games at 9.30am, sometimes 11.15am, maybe 1.22pm ect ect but in this huge gap of 13 or 14 hours they put my games together so once i win one game my team are low on energy for the next and this has been nearly every season and a lot more than others are getting = one huge piss take
    Still doesnt excuse the insult. We all complain about the 5 mins between games issue. It happens to all of us. They LOVE to schedule CL and CUP quarters, semis, and final games within 5-10 mins of each other to promote token usage. All that to say, take your frustrations out on Nordeus, not me.

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast