Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Some people were getting 20-30 boosters PER DAY. that is abuse. Or just stupidity on nordues for allowing it.
    OK, that is a lot and allows for good power training.
    But normaly you only could see a video once and they normaly had only 2 to maximum 5 videos available...

Only some days before the changed that they had videos you could see as often as you want.
    So I still concider Nordeus' behaviour as unfair.
    If they want to avoid booster farming, then they should keep the old system that you only can see a video once a day. That gives you maybe 100 booster per season. Some you will need for healthcare, rest for keeping your team in form.

Or they officially anounce what they are doing! What about that?

I already stated: I am buying token and I am using them - if I really need it - also to get boosters. And I am pissed, that these suckers dare to write to someone who asks them through a ticket, that this is a "technical problem which there programmers hopefully will solve soon". I mean, such a bloody lie!!!! We simply should not accept that!!!! Disregarding all other booster-issues...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    To be in the game you have to be REALLY determined. I don't want to buy any more tokens but I can't just help months of work go to waste on a team lol.

I buy £10 worth a season, no more.
    ROFL
    This is exactly what I promised to myself in season 3 (only in different currency)

Good luck!

Fair? What in this game is fair? The odds are almost always stacked against you to buy tokens, and the game is saturated with token buyers. You either buy tokens and win more often, or dont buy and spend time token farming just so you can compete. Losing propositions, both of them as you lose either time or money, or both.

So nothing in this game is fair. Now they made it a bit more fair.
    you are contradicting yourself in the same line ..!!
    and there is nothing called fair or more fair !!! there is no Grey area !! either fair or not fair .. black or white
    you remind me of people who work in office with only left reserved to VIP and directors, and we all have to take the stairs , then they build another lift and give it only to 2 floors, so some at least are fortunate to not take the stairs, yeahh not as fast or comfortable as VIP one, but at least better, yet people like you find a joy when that lift is broken for ever and tell themselves now it is more fair
    guido likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    you are contradicting yourself in the same line ..!!
    and there is nothing called fair or more fair !!! there is no Grey area !! either fair or not fair .. black or white
    you remind me of people who work in office with only left reserved to VIP and directors, and we all have to take the stairs , then they build another lift and give it only to 2 floors, so some at least are fortunate to not take the stairs, yeahh not as fast or comfortable as VIP one, but at least better, yet people like you find a joy when that lift is broken for ever and tell themselves now it is more fair
    yup, you got me. I always take the stairs. All the fatties can suffer. I am evil that way.

There is always a grey area if you choose to see it. Others can only see black and white. There can always be something that is more fair than another, it is all about perspective. Nordeus's new solution to the friendlies is less fair than what is truly required, which is to turn off friendlies totally, but more fair than the current system, which is pretty-well-much nothing.

Sometimes there are degrees to anything, in this case, fairness. I choose to see it, you dont. the sun still sets at night.

No more packs, then yesterday and today the new money link has frozen - no packs, no money but managed to procure two tokens before being frozen out of there too.

The token one seems to be gone now too. I managed 3 tokens a day from that, you only had to watch for 10 seconds each time. That's Nord's fault, not mine, I just checked to see if it would work, already had plenty of tokens.

Rookie
    yup, you got me. I always take the stairs. All the fatties can suffer. I am evil that way.

There is always a grey area if you choose to see it. Others can only see black and white. There can always be something that is more fair than another, it is all about perspective. Nordeus's new solution to the friendlies is less fair than what is truly required, which is to turn off friendlies totally, but more fair than the current system, which is pretty-well-much nothing.

Sometimes there are degrees to anything, in this case, fairness. I choose to see it, you dont. the sun still sets at night.
    Cracicot,

I have to tell you that Shwanko07 is right. There is no such a thing like more fair. Either something is fair or it is not.
    But we all understand what you mean.
    What you mean is, that some solutions are less unfair than others, meaning that they are hurting less. But they remain unfair!

So what shwanko propably is intending is, that you should talk about a less unfair solution as such terminology makes it clear for all readers that we are discussing an unfair solution that you personally prefer over the solution before.

---------

This thread gets funny... and gets us aways from the main intention to try to force Nordeus to relaunch the possibility of booster farming.

Therefore: all managers who want the boosters as rewards for watching videos back, should end ALL postings they do in this forum (disregarding the issue) with the line:

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!
    Last edited by guido; 06-28-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    thon and shwanko07 like this.

I guess at the end of the day we all have to use what tools etc to get on in this game...as level 2 geezer I am trying to get on the best way poss with or without boosters etc etc so that I can at least compete at the higher levels when and if I get there. To me its of no interest if peeps farm, buy, hustle or even sell family members to compete with the big guns.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

pfffffffffff tout ca pour gagner 20 billets , avant on gagnait des pack de repos , ils vont rien niveler, c est ceux qui jouent avec leur cartes bleue et NORDEUS bien sur qui en profiteront et comme moi , je joue pas a la carte bleue, il arrivera 1 moment ou j en aurais marre et j arreterais

Sadly they're gone yes they're gone

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast