Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

MDKII
    There have been no official responses because there aren't any new updates we can share at this point. We said we would return the Booster Videos and we will, but sadly, we aren't able to give a specific timeframe on this yet. It is not just a matter of bringing a button back.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you all. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I hate to nitpik guido, but how can you tell me something cant be more fair than another thing but something can be "less unfair"? unfair is the opposite of fair, but you can apply "more" or "less" to it, but not to fair? I love word games, believe me, I can do this all day. But the main thing is you understand my point of view and I understand yours.

I agree 100% that the removing of the booster videos is not a good thing, but I will not say it is unfair. Which is NOT to say that it is fair. Do you get me? There are aspects of it that make it fair, but at the end of the day, it is unfair. So my choice of words is to show it is somewhere in the middle of fair...and it is possible. This is not necessarily something that has to be black and white. But again, it is all about perspective......
    Cracicot,

Unfair says, that some people are treated wrong. In some cases this is one person in some it affects hundreds. If it effects hundreds it is certainly more unfair than if it affects just one. (OK, I know, depends on what it is precise... but in general... so let's keep it easy).
    Now fair implements that all people involved correct. Therefore there cannot be a more or less...
    It was certainly not fair that some could and others could not farm boosters... But it is unfair against the one that had the oportunity to cancel that possibility (reasons mentioned several times before in that thread).

@ reddeviljohn

NO! That thread may not end. Otherwise is will be on page 5,6,7 in a few days and nobody will take notice about the problem anymore.
    That is what Nordeus is intending. "Let them cry and whine... they will stop and then it's forgotten in a few days".
    We shall not support that policy!

Therefore:

@ July Fourth

I Agree 100% that this thread should not end before they do not reimplement the buttons!

And not only this thread should not end. We should try it with Cato. He ended all his speaches at the Roman Forum (parliament) with his famous ceterum censeo.... until they decided to start the third punian war and destroyed Carthago.

Therefore

@ all that want to have those booster buttons back

end each and every post you do in this forum - disregarding the issue and disregarding where you post it - with the line I wrote.
    (by the way: ceterum censeo means "furthermore I suggest" - so no need to be afraid that someone argue with misplaced comment)
    That really will bore them and if enough forum members/managers jump on that train - who knows - we could get our booster back!

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!
    July Fourth and thon like this.

I like this forum - so emotional! :-)
    July Fourth and thon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    I like this forum - so emotional! :-)
    Some of us are passionate players and football fans and we want Nordeus to deliver the best game when it comes to the customers.
    rdsouza likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I hate to nitpik guido, but how can you tell me something cant be more fair than another thing but something can be "less unfair"? unfair is the opposite of fair, but you can apply "more" or "less" to it, but not to fair? I love word games, believe me, I can do this all day. But the main thing is you understand my point of view and I understand yours.

I agree 100% that the removing of the booster videos is not a good thing, but I will not say it is unfair. Which is NOT to say that it is fair. Do you get me? There are aspects of it that make it fair, but at the end of the day, it is unfair. So my choice of words is to show it is somewhere in the middle of fair...and it is possible. This is not necessarily something that has to be black and white. But again, it is all about perspective......
    I defenetly love how you are able to COMPLAIN for every tiny bit of this game, and then for once that you'd be agreed upon by all the other users, that ONE time, for once you disagree. It truly is amusing.

On top of that, this hurts non T-buyers and widens the gap between them and t-buyers. When you have 1000-2000 t in stock, you couldnt care less about 10 more green packs, at max you buy 180 t more to cope with.

So while we are debating about fair and less fair things, the power of money's influence on this game has raised again, somthing, if i recall, you dont like and had bitched about previously. Pretty contraddictory.

Last but not least, what you are truly missing here is that the matter, at least for many users, is not much the removal but THE MISSED NOTIFICATION.

It's RIDDICOLOUS to add or remove any feature of the game WITHOUT a notification (or if lucky an explanation) of said changes.

The fact that SUPPORT even LIES out notyfying an issue when they're so ignorant to not even be able to mask it as such (enlarged money logo, cash videos available) should make you fire rockets from your mouth and let you feel outraged. But weirdly enough, you dont seem to care.

Could it be that despite your claims of asking and protesting for common problems, you just bitch ONLY about what concerns your gaming experience, and dont give a poop to the rest?
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Some of us are passionate players and football fans and we want Nordeus to deliver the best game when it comes to the customers.
    Likewise! I thought I'd vent a bit about the boosters ... but looks like you guys pretty much everything (and more) I could have possibly posted....
    magic3 likes this.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Cracicot,

Unfair says, that some people are treated wrong. In some cases this is one person in some it affects hundreds. If it effects hundreds it is certainly more unfair than if it affects just one. (OK, I know, depends on what it is precise... but in general... so let's keep it easy).
    Now fair implements that all people involved correct. Therefore there cannot be a more or less...
    It was certainly not fair that some could and others could not farm boosters... But it is unfair against the one that had the oportunity to cancel that possibility (reasons mentioned several times before in that thread).

@ reddeviljohn

NO! That thread may not end. Otherwise is will be on page 5,6,7 in a few days and nobody will take notice about the problem anymore.
    That is what Nordeus is intending. "Let them cry and whine... they will stop and then it's forgotten in a few days".
    We shall not support that policy!

Therefore:

@ July Fourth

I Agree 100% that this thread should not end before they do not reimplement the buttons!

And not only this thread should not end. We should try it with Cato. He ended all his speaches at the Roman Forum (parliament) with his famous ceterum censeo.... until they decided to start the third punian war and destroyed Carthago.

Therefore

@ all that want to have those booster buttons back

end each and every post you do in this forum - disregarding the issue and disregarding where you post it - with the line I wrote.
    (by the way: ceterum censeo means "furthermore I suggest" - so no need to be afraid that someone argue with misplaced comment)
    That really will bore them and if enough forum members/managers jump on that train - who knows - we could get our booster back!

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!
    So to keep it simple and not loose the point and trying to avoid the term "unfair" so..... FACT:some people have less choices (less free offers available) than their op. in using all the advantages offered by the game to compete others. The reason for that has nothing to do with anyone involved with TE11 in any way, so propably will never change, BUT still is a fact.

PS:correct me if i am wrong, i think game was operated for almost 2 years without free boosters isn't it? .
    Last edited by Maxtax; 06-28-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I defenetly love how you are able to COMPLAIN for every tiny bit of this game, and then for once that you'd be agreed upon by all the other users, that ONE time, for once you disagree. It truly is amusing.
    I reserve my right to disagree on anything on this forum. It matters not if I am with the majority or not.

On top of that, this hurts non T-buyers and widens the gap between them and t-buyers. When you have 1000-2000 t in stock, you couldnt care less about 10 more green packs, at max you buy 180 t more to cope with.
    non-T-buyers were always behind the proverbial eight-ball. that they will be more behind it is obvious. But the minimal token buyer will either cough up more tokens/money for boosters now. the major t-buyers will never be affected. But remember that even T-buyers farmed boosters, so their seasons get harder if they choose not to spend the extra dough on tokens for boosters.

So while we are debating about fair and less fair things, the power of money's influence on this game has raised again, somthing, if i recall, you dont like and had bitched about previously. Pretty contraddictory.
    Not in the least bit contradictory. I always knew that T-buyers will always have the upper hand and it will never change. Farming boosters is an unfair practise that thousands were not able to do, but many others could. I am happy that farming boosters is over because now the managers who were farming either have to fork out cash for tokens/boosters or come down to earth with the rest of us. I prefer to have that scenario where nobody is exploiting the system if everyone cant do it. If the gap between power teams and regular joes widens, so be it... it will always be a wide gap, a little wider means nothing.[/QUOTE]

Last but not least, what you are truly missing here is that the matter, at least for many users, is not much the removal but THE MISSED NOTIFICATION.

It's RIDDICOLOUS to add or remove any feature of the game WITHOUT a notification (or if lucky an explanation) of said changes.

The fact that SUPPORT even LIES out notyfying an issue when they're so ignorant to not even be able to mask it as such (enlarged money logo, cash videos available) should make you fire rockets from your mouth and let you feel outraged. But weirdly enough, you dont seem to care.

Could it be that despite your claims of asking and protesting for common problems, you just bitch ONLY about what concerns your gaming experience, and dont give a poop to the rest?
    I could care less about notification. They dont owe anybody notification of things they give away for free. They could have put a notice on the website saying the reason for removing them, but it is their game/property and they really dont need to. People will ask and people will be disappointed, hence this thread.

Am I disappointed that I cant get more boosters? Yes and no. Yes because I hurt for boosters just like anyone. No, because now it cannot be abused and more people will be just like me. And yes, I am saying it...if I cant have them, then I am happy that nobody can. People in other countries could not have them while other countries could. Now nobody has them.

I have always wanted a fair game for everyone. Nordeus is making cash off of the token buyers and they have all the advantages. Am I jealous? No, because after all, this is just a game and even underdogs win sometimes. Plus, I am not willing to put any more cash towards a game that is skewed to make you spend money. All this to say, I bitch about every problem on T11, but this problem is the least of my worries and as a result, I dont really give a poop.

Apprentice
    And now you can't watch a video on topeleven.com because there are only 3-4 videos who keep repeating but never pay...It's gettin` ridiculous.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    And now you can't watch a video on topeleven.com because there are only 3-4 videos who keep repeating but never pay...It's gettin` ridiculous.
    Agreed, they probably want to starve us of tokens so we have to buy them for the early season madness.

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast