Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    100% true.

I hardly think that they make the majority of their money on videos anyways. Maybe 5-10% tops. Of course, should that income stream disappear, they have to have other ways to make up for it (increasing injuries always does the trick methinks!)

Still, you factor in all the free boosters and they might even lose money on the videos --> People get tons of free boosters = People dont buy enough boosters = they dont waste enough tokens = they dont spend enough money.

If I were Nordeus, and if I could survive without the revenue stream of the booster vids, I would just not bring them back. If I did, it would be programmed to only view once per account, per day, regardless of your browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    a year !! is not like a nuclear physics .. if nordues can't fix that in a day(s) , then they shouldn't be in software programming business
    if it took a year, am sure bcz they want it to last a year
    whether is A or B .. this is my last season .. am joining T35 league .. and will never click any offer ever .. am so happy now .. less time wasted

Did you two forgot already of GK's bug? How long did it take them to fix it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Did you two forgot already of GK's bug? How long did it take them to fix it?
    Sorry, this is news to me...they fixed it???

Anybody care to explain this bug to the newbies (me including)?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Anybody care to explain this bug to the newbies (me including)?
    GK gets injured and then if not subbed proceeds to play like Buffon ten years ago..

So I'd better keep using an injured keeper than substituting him?
    Sounds logical...

... if you're a Lewis Carroll character...

So lets go on for 356... I honestly dont understand the panic , I am moderate token buyer, last time i purchased boosters was something like 15 seasons ago, i always have available around 100 of every category of boosters, my team allways starting matches with full condition and moral and i usually hilling my players, so really i cant understand all that agony, maybe a more carefull use of boosters makes ppl instead of playing "watching video" game play more TE11 game which is the point. I am over and out regarding this matter.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    So lets go on for 356... I honestly dont understand the panic , I am moderate token buyer, last time i purchased boosters was something like 15 seasons ago, i always have available around 100 of every category of boosters, my team allways starting matches with full condition and moral and i usually hilling my players, so really i cant understand all that panic, maybe a more carefull use of boosters makes ppl instead of playing "watching video" game play more TE11 game which is the point. I am over and out regarding this matter.
    I wanted to rename my best youth players to my sons names and then power train them as much as possible. How dare Nordeus take this dream away from me lol..
    Maxtax likes this.

I left my 20y old striker having my sons name unpowertrained he reached 6* only somedays before the end of season........I really mean it..lol!!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I left my 20y old striker having my sons name unpowertrained he reached 6* only somedays before the end of season........I really mean it..lol!!
    If I have another son I will name him after my best player. Just kidding, my wife already hates this game enough lol
    Maxtax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    If I have another son I will name him after my best player. Just kidding, my wife already hates this game enough lol
    If I did that I'd have a slight problem...
    magic3 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast