Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    the problem is that they hardly pay out, either in boosters or tokens anymore. this is very scammy now. the vids are sponserpay and you have to watch 2 or 3 for tokens but for the boosters, you only watch one of course, but they only pay out half the time. if you click on the blue box to watch more after the first one, you dont get paid out when you watch the second, so you watch 2 vids and get ****E!

They scam you with tokens and now they double scam you with boosters1.
    I always recieve my boosters from videos, there must be some sort of bug with your videos.

EDIT: I must correct myself, I often recieve boosters when I use the video function of Facebook, but sometimes I don't recieve boosters after watching a video from MATOMY. The same happens when I watch videos on the official Top Eleven Website to earn Tokens, I rarely recieve Tokens after watching a video from MATOMY.

As some may know, MATOMY is the worst offer provider and it's probably the fault of MATOMY. I think that's a form of scamming. I think Nordeus should remove MATOMY from their website.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 08-06-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I always recieve my boosters from videos, it must be your fault.
    Where are u from? Which country?

Quote Originally Posted by Kleosfc View Post
    Where are u from? Which country?
    I'm from Germany.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I always recieve my boosters from videos, it must be your fault.
    Love how that works....so it works for you so it MUST work for everyone or its their fault.
    Last edited by foulmouthbiotch; 08-06-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    thon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Love how that works....so it works for you so it MUST work for everyone or its their fault.
    That post from me was stupid, I just edited it.

I must correct myself, I often recieve boosters when I use the video function of Facebook, but sometimes I don't recieve boosters after watching a video from MATOMY. The same happens when I watch videos on the official Top Eleven Website to earn Tokens, I rarely recieve Tokens after watching a video from MATOMY.

As some may know, MATOMY is the worst offer provider and it's probably the fault of MATOMY. I think that's a form of scamming. I think Nordeus should remove MATOMY from their website.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 08-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree that MATOMY is buggy, I get other vids and watch those, but don't bother with the MATOMY. It only works maybe 1 in 5 tries... not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I agree that MATOMY is buggy, I get other vids and watch those, but don't bother with the MATOMY. It only works maybe 1 in 5 tries... not worth it.
    The same happens on the offers, I rarely recieve Tokens from MATOMY, I don't even bother doing any offers from MATOMY anymore.

FIXED for iOS. (for me anyways).
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    FIXED for iOS. (for me anyways).

Same here, watched x4 recently. But still can't get the booster panel on FB. Seems disabled
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Same here, watched x4 recently. But still can't get the booster panel on FB. Seems disabled
    I got 3... Means now I can start farming for next seasons PT since I'm done with it for this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast