Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Gunning for the Nordeus Cup: stage 1: massive player sale

the exact parameters are:

Average quality of the best 14 signed players on your team at the beginning of the season. (cit. July Fourth)

if you read here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...opponents.html you can find the precise details
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    the exact parameters are:

Average quality of the best 14 signed players on your team at the beginning of the season. (cit. July Fourth)

if you read here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...opponents.html you can find the precise details
    That is a supposition made by July, as reported:

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I had 14 players and 3 contracts expired and they were replaced temporary by rubbish gens and my cup opponent had 3 quality less than I would of expected had those contracts didn't expire. Thats why I believe the cup format quality selection of each team is based on the best 14 players, because when I had 15 players and bought 3* to lower by average a few seasons ago it didn't work.
    It didn't work on 15 elements like july said, but July also kept his stronger players in the team and, like i said, replaced the benchers with lower Q ones. As things are, the system could consider the top 11 players and not the top 14. The only hint we have towards what July said could be true is that he faced teams with an AVG Q 3 points LESS than what he expected. Now, it could be right, but i myself face teams in my cup ranging from 15 Q MORE to 7-8 Q less, so the 3 points July talked about are still into the range i described, and which prolly most of the users here face as well.

Point stands that, basically, abbinations for the cup don't depends just on overall quality, but are sorted by overall quality of all teams of the server. To be clearer, July this season was Q 125 on an average of 7* team. If any team 1 or 2 levels above him bought tokens and PT'd his player into a 7*/6* team, he'd be bracketed a level above july's one, hence, one more team should substitute it in July's bracket. Said team could be a previously higher bracketed one which didn't invest anymore, but can as well be a previously lower Q bracketed one which improved the necessary amount of points to jump into the higher bracket. So a 3 point Q difference doesn't make any REAL proof, but just a theory. Despite my true love for July, that doesn't make him a Nordeus' dev. So i take his advice as a clue, but not as the applied reality.

For the rest, the other guy whom you refer to just made what was obvious since 1st cup edition: he gave up all hi best players to form an avg 3* team, and obviously got teamed up with nearer Q teams. Hence it was easy with tokens accumulated to rebuild the team as 5-6* and go for it, expecially if the other teams were 5* teams 2 levels below him which couldn't possibly access better players than 10Q below his standard 5* ones. Would be helpful to see from the OP which cup level he was sorted in and what level he is currently.

It gives a high chanche to win the cup but dont forget that you can alwais find a player which did the same thing who might sit 1-2 levels above you, then reinforce the team and practically be a 8* avg team for you. Ofc, most of times will work out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567