Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Gunning for the Nordeus Cup: stage 1: massive player sale

Those ARE some seriously unbalanced players.
    That's a fact.
    Now why would you get so pissy about me stating a FACT? Hmmm?
    Oh .. because someone else accused you of cheating?

My stating a fact, or even if I had stated a fiction, would have zero bearing on you selling your players.
    As for your "free world" rant? Apparently you don't hold the courage of your convictions.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Those ARE some seriously unbalanced players.
    That's a fact.
    Now why would you get so pissy about me stating a FACT? Hmmm?
    Oh .. because someone else accused you of cheating?

My stating a fact, or even if I had stated a fiction, would have zero bearing on you selling your players.
    As for your "free world" rant? Apparently you don't hold the courage of your convictions.
    well, its my thread. not urs. and yea, its a free world. you definitely have the right to say whatever u want on my thread. but to come to my thread and bash my merchandise, most people would agree that you are rude.

And since they have similar stats to your players, then your players are seriously unbalanced too. so apparently you are a lousy player

hey, dont get angry. its a free world

now get off my thread or keep being rude. ur free will and choice. or go make a thread and bash me with it. that would be ur thread and i would be totally happy with that. but this is my thread. so you are rude. and everyone can see that.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not cheating but like July said, it dosen't mean you will win the CUP for sure.
    yup. 100% within the rules. And yes, you're 100% right. It definitely doesnt mean i will win the cup. but id say it considerably increases my chances
    Currently, with luck i can get to the semis. Then my lvl 10 opponent stocks up on 5 star players which are 7 star to me and beats me.
    But with this method i'll probably get to the finals and who knows what will happen then, when i get to face another lvl 8 player. My money's on my victory
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10

My Team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I m a T buyer with a 7* avg team and 2 8* above all. I am still the weakest team of the last 4 in cup: if you got not t-buyers but personal trainers inyour server with an average 9* team (where is 9* cause you cap the q limit for your level, and would be 9* next season too w/o pt) then you can forget the cup. I had my share of fun but tonight i dont see a chanche to win vs a personal trainer with an average of 69 q (where my 8* is q60) of my same level. So if a 1000 t budget took me to lose anyways, those 1000 t can buyout 10 scouts and pt them to 7,5-8* to play in a lower bracket. Way better.
    Exactly. Its worse for token buyers cos they are so strong, but its bad for me too when i have to fight people 3 levels higher than me. Their 5 star players are my 8 star. So basically the stronger you are, the less chance you have of winning the cup. cos in the later stages, your inactive high lvl opponent pops into the game, realises he is in the later stages of the cup, uses his 30 tokens to buy a bunch of 5 star players. and you're gone.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10

My Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's not cheating, It's called manipulation. There is nothing stopping any other player from doing the same thing to try and manipulate the cup format, but there is no guarantee that this will work. A few seasons ago I sold players and bought crappy 3* players that had qualities that were 3* 90 quality. and lowered by average quality down from 105 to 98 and it didn't work.
    manipulation, cheating, it is all the same = you cant win normally so you have to find a way to play against lower quality because you dont have the skill or brains to win vs better quality. July, not directed at you, just at people in general who think like this.

I so hope it doesnt work for the OP, for obvious reasons.

According to your trial, it did not work, so lets hope there is consistancy for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    manipulation, cheating, it is all the same = you cant win normally so you have to find a way to play against lower quality because you dont have the skill or brains to win vs better quality. July, not directed at you, just at people in general who think like this.

I so hope it doesnt work for the OP, for obvious reasons.

According to your trial, it did not work, so lets hope there is consistancy for a change.
    1- the reply doesn't offer any support/feedback to the OP's request
    2- Free sarcasm as well as personal thoughts about someone's "way of doing things" are to be kept personal
    3- You shouldn't attack people just cause of a different opinion
    4- You are reticent, as for the second time you are starting a ruckus
    5- For once, i used the report button as you're clearly flaming.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    1- the reply doesn't offer any support/feedback to the OP's request
    2- Free sarcasm as well as personal thoughts about someone's "way of doing things" are to be kept personal
    3- You shouldn't attack people just cause of a different opinion
    4- You are reticent, as for the second time you are starting a ruckus
    5- For once, i used the report button as you're clearly flaming.
    I stated an opinion that this is clearly cheating. free world, according to the OP.

I dislike the "manipulation" of the game to take advantage of T11 programming oversights. The purpose of this thread was to admit this and promote this line of cheating. This leaves the OP open to criticism on his choices, since this is a free world and open forum. You dont have to like my post, nor do I care if you do or not. But for you to judge it as a flame is clearly wrong and unjustified. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not cheating but like July said, it dosen't mean you will win the CUP for sure.
    If there was a way to win the cup (or any match) for SURE, this whole game wouldn't be any fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    well, its my thread. not urs. and yea, its a free world. you definitely have the right to say whatever u want on my thread. but to come to my thread and bash my merchandise, most people would agree that you are rude.
    If you want a personal thread, you can post one in your profile area and have complete control over who can respond. If you post on the public boards then expect public replies. I'm still curious how stating a fact is rude. Those ARE unbalanced players. But the key word here is "merchandise", isn't it? You want your own little thread instead of posting on the transfer list like everyone else. Fine with me. You should be thanking me for posting in "URS" (yes, the quotation marks indicate sarcasm.) thread so that it stays active.

And since they have similar stats to your players, then your players are seriously unbalanced too. so apparently you are a lousy player
    For someone who started their rant saying "read carefully before you judge", you seem to be doing a lot of judging and not much careful reading. You also are the only one here resorting to ad hominem attacks. I said "if it works for you, great."

hey, dont get angry. its a free world
    You seem to be the one who is angry here.

now get off my thread
    No. As already pointed out, just because you started the thread does not make it yours. Deal with it.

or keep being rude.
    You are the rude one. I've barely resorted to amused sarcasm. But if you want to engage in a flame war ... naw, that wouldn't be fair at all now .. I'll stick to amused sarcasm and watch you dig yourself deeper.

ur free will and choice. or go make a thread and bash me with it. that would be ur thread and i would be totally happy with that. but this is my thread. so you are rude. and everyone can see that.
    Your doing quite fine at bashing yourself, so not sure why you would want my assistance. Now, if you'd like some pointers on spelling, let me know.

Meanwhile how about we discuss Top Eleven instead?
    I'm wondering how many other people prefer unbalanced training? I'd guess most do it to some degree, but what about midfielders? Do you train some as attackers, some as defenders, or keep them balanced?

And what about physical skills in general? Do most of you neglect them in favor of the positional skills?
    cracicot likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of sarcasm, or constructive criticism.

The OP does seen to get really defensive and worked up easily.

You should welcome the debate, this forum is boring enough without a bit of banter!

When you manipulate a game to your advantage it's obvious there will be people who don't agree, and it is a free forum, where everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I think everybody needs to make a nice cup of tea, chill out, and have some gentlemanly banter.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast