Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Skill points required to next star

awesome spread sheet dude!

Hi guys how do i upload a spreadsheet here as says invalid even when rar

anyone even still visit this page anymore?

guess not then

Rookie
    Yes very nice piece of work...but I think I can improve it. if you will forward me the formula used to calculate the results...I have got some ideas about ways to expand the spread sheet. But it would save me some time to know what formulas were used to do the calculations.

Ill post any spreadsheet I create back to the forum for anyone to use.

Really nice first try though

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Tong View Post
    Dear Top Eleven Managers, I am new to this game and I have only minimal knowledge about this game.
    One of the most annoying thing is, while you are trying to train your players, you have to calculate how many skills points are required in order for you to achieve the next star. I encountered this situation many times since the start of the game, luckily, I am free enough to spend 8 minutes to make an Excel for everyone to save time while having such situation. In my opinion, it is user-friendly enough for everyone to use it, I will try to make different languages excels in the future and everyone may use it in the future.

Here is the link to the Excel: Top Eleven - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions(such as suggesting a better platform for me to upload the excel etc.)

P.S. I really don't have much time to beautify the excel, sorry for that.

Cheers!

GMT+8 June 25 02:22 I've found out that during peak-hours, it is hard to use the excel as after typing the data, it will be automatically saved which will affect other users, I've tried to add 2 more sheets which may hopefully ease the problem. Anyone please suggest other platform which would not auto-save the data inputted. Many thanks!
    Cool,thanks thumbs up!! (Y)

Pretty cool, I think you might get a sticky if you'll just touch up on the aesthetics.

I thought of making one personal one for myself when I started the game but never was determined enuf to sit for some time to make it. You made life simple man!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Rookie
    excellent program , thanks

Glad to know that someone is still using my website.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast