Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Skill points required to next star

Lightbulb Skill points required to next star

Dear Top Eleven Managers, I am new to this game and I have only minimal knowledge about this game.
    One of the most annoying thing is, while you are trying to train your players, you have to calculate how many skills points are required in order for you to achieve the next star. I encountered this situation many times since the start of the game, luckily, I am free enough to spend 8 minutes to make an Excel for everyone to save time while having such situation. In my opinion, it is user-friendly enough for everyone to use it, I will try to make different languages excels in the future and everyone may use it in the future.

Here is the link to the Excel: Top Eleven - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions(such as suggesting a better platform for me to upload the excel etc.)

P.S. I really don't have much time to beautify the excel, sorry for that.

Cheers!

GMT+8 June 25 02:22 I've found out that during peak-hours, it is hard to use the excel as after typing the data, it will be automatically saved which will affect other users, I've tried to add 2 more sheets which may hopefully ease the problem. Anyone please suggest other platform which would not auto-save the data inputted. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Calvin Tong; 06-24-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Rookie
    awesome tools dude !! thx

Btw, if you could add the calculation to the next quality that would be great cause many of us are focus on that too )
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    awesome tools dude !! thx

Btw, if you could add the calculation to the next quality that would be great cause many of us are focus on that too )
    Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try to make it right away=]

Done! Please try the newest version

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Tong View Post
    Done! Please try the newest version
    awesome !

FCB
    Thanks good one buddy ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Good job! I made one for myself at the start of this season and went a few steps further. I track each player individually and use if statements to calculate which players I should prioritise based on their proximity to a quality level up. So for each player in my squad I can get a summary of points required for next quality and next star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    Good job! I made one for myself at the start of this season and went a few steps further. I track each player individually and use if statements to calculate which players I should prioritise based on their proximity to a quality level up. So for each player in my squad I can get a summary of points required for next quality and next star.
    That's interesting! This tool is really for those who don't have much time to spend on Top Eleven, as this tool may save some of their precious time to calculate the required skill points to players' next star/quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Tong View Post
    That's interesting! This tool is really for those who don't have much time to spend on Top Eleven, as this tool may save some of their precious time to calculate the required skill points to players' next star/quality.
    Agreed. To get people started and learning how the training and skills points system works, it's a brilliant tool to have. From there people can tweak it how they like. It's great to see people like you building tools like this for the benefit of not just yourself, but other players too.

Wow! Thanks mate! Your tool has saved lots of my time to calculate the number, thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast