Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Morale - Take Deux

So you remove my posts where I was basically telling the troll to take a hike, yet you leave the original offenders post there?
    jklm_37 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    So you remove my posts where I was basically telling the troll to take a hike, yet you leave the original offenders post there?
    Continuing arguments is just as bad as starting them. I removed all the involved posts. Now everyone please stay on topic.

Banned
    Nothing like a good old flaming hoe-down to spice things up!

I will post more results after todays game. Most likely after daily maintenance the morale changed like in the previous example, so i want to confirm it and add to the results from my next game.
    KoHearts likes this.

Back on topic,

After reading your results, were these game all wins?

I take it with a loss morale automatically goes down, regardless of whether a player got MoM or scored?

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

how dose win/draw/lose effect it ?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Nothing like a good old flaming hoe-down to spice things up!

I will post more results after todays game. Most likely after daily maintenance the morale changed like in the previous example, so i want to confirm it and add to the results from my next game.
    But why did the morale change between the beginning of the day and the start of your game? Training? Random?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Back on topic,

After reading your results, were these game all wins?

I take it with a loss morale automatically goes down, regardless of whether a player got MoM or scored?
    Game #1 @ 18:00 = 1-5 win.
    Game #2 @ 19:42 = 2-1 win.
    Game #3 @ 14:49 = 1-5 win.

The funny thing is the 2-1 win at home. I played with an illegal formation since I decided I would try to tank the season since it was still a good shot at it with 2 token buyers in 1st-2nd, with no chance to catch them.

I tried to lose and didnt. I could put my GK out and put someone else in, but my GK is almost a scout, so might do well and score.
    Cant trust them to throw the game...maybe they should play in the vietnamese or thai leagues where they throw games all the time!

So results for today:

1) GK - Hanck, 7 Form, still lost 13 morale.
    2) GK sub - went up 1 morale - must be from the win.
    3) Setiawan, 7 Form, still lost 7 morale.
    4) Dugo, injured for the past 5 days, went UP 10 morale overnight and then down 10 morale after this game. WTF?
    5) Oliveira, subbed in at 72', lost 9 morale. You would think he would gain morale for playing.
    6) Teixeira, reserve - DNP, GAINED 9 morale. Seems he won big a texas hold'em on the bench.
    7) Afraidi, back from injury, played yesterday and lost big morale(-12) but gained overnight and lost big on the bench. SELLING HIM!
    8) Anyone with a form of 8 tends to either gain morale or stay static, with one exception in the first game (Gomaa: -1)

Todays game stats:
    Gainers (8): 4 starters, 3 subs, 1 reserve. avg. GAIN of ~2 morale
    Losers (10): 5 starters, 3 subs, 2 reserve. avg. LOSS of ~2 morale
    Statics (4): 2 starters, 1 sub, 1 reserve.

OVERALL GAME STATS:
    Gainers (16): 12 starters, 3 subs, 1 reserve. avg. GAIN of ~5 morale
    Losers (18): 12 starters, 4 subs, 2 reserve. avg. LOSS of ~6 morale
    Statics (32): 9 starters, 14 sub, 9 reserve.

Starters: avg. LOSS of ~1 morale
    Subs: avg. LOSS of ~1 morale
    Reserves: avg. LOSS of ~1 morale

OVERALL FORM STATS
    Form 5 (2): avg. LOSS of ~8 morale
    Form 6 (1): avg. LOSS of ~4 morale
    Form 7 (18): avg. LOSS of ~2 morale
    Form 8 (11): avg. GAIN of ~3 morale
    Form 9 (1): avg. GAIN of ~4 morale
    MOM (3): avg. GAIN of ~3 morale

So what can we theorize from the small set of stats? Help me out here peeps.

1) Form of 7 is the most frequent, but still causes a loss of morale = consistant with Nordeus making us buy blue bags.
    2) Nordeus tries to balance this with Form of 8 more often than I expected, but I won all 3 games. We can speculate that when you lose, you will most likely lose much more form as you will have more 5's and 6's.
    3) without tonights daily maintenance numbers, I can only conclude that you lose the most morale overnight, but tonights numbers should confirm that. It is the gains overnight that I cannot explain. Maybe they hung out with Ribery and got underage prostitutes???
    4) Reserve and unused subs still gain morale from winning.
    5) A win does not necessarily mean a gain in form for all players. GKs seem to be negatively affected most by winning, which is odd.

Remember, I had a win bonus of one click out of four. I used my phone to verify the morale numbers. I won all 3 games, one of them with an illegal formation, albeit a pretty damn strong one.

What else can we conclude? Anyone?
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-25-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

rated 7 and still losing moral is a total joke .. money sucking machine to force us buy blue bags .. scandalous
    jklm_37, KoHearts and Sxrenity like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    Today I played 3 friendlies vs abandoned teams by friends, and all players that got 8+ rating gained morale, players that got 6- lost morale, the ones that scored a 7 seemed to either maintain morale, I did notice couple with +/- 3% morale swing on those 7 rated players, with that I confirmed 7 rating being a "swing" rating.
    Last edited by KoHearts; 06-26-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Yeah, I think 6 or 7 should be either no increase or decrease or at least a small increase.

5 or below fair enough but I consider 7 a decent rating!

#JFT96

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast