Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: This is why i am quitting!

we all passed by this stage and come back ..
    ppturano likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Fares Yahia Al-Dhabbi View Post
    I considered myself an active on Top11 player. I have the best players in my league. I am the 1st in the league. I would login several times per day, but what happened to me today really sucked big time.

I was saving player condition since yesterday for my big match but when I logged in today through my phone, to my shock I found a friendly about to start in less than a minute. I did not receive any notification and I couldn’t cancel the game. And that happened 30 minutes before my important game! Now to make it worse the game started and I couldn’t even see what was going on. I talked to my friend who apologized several times for accidentally requesting the friendly and he said the game already started and we are going into extra time! Great!... even more condition loss!

Then I played the important game and even though I am favorite I drew the game. Condition of the players dropped below 50% and one player injured for 5 days. And my opponents are now closer to me.

You may find it silly that I am quitting because of this but there are other factors as well. I don’t like the fact that my time and efforts were wasted because of this incident. Also the fact that I don’t have control over the game (Friendlies) the fact that I cant support or cant be supported by facebook friends due to difference in servers! The 30 minutes difference between some matches which doesn’t really make sense and stresses you about formation and tactics, switching players. The bugs I keep facing now and then and the ones I read about in the forum. And the fact that it takes months if not never to fix crucial things like these.

Therefore I lost trust in the game (at early stage) even though I had fun playing it, but to think of the long run I am sure I would be getting more frustrated, so why don’t I just drop all of it now and save the time I spend on Top11 for something else.

Have a good gaming experience!

Hey guy, sure you can avoid this. just arrange friendly with your friend and set for future time. due to other players can't click friendly on your team if you already have 4 matches in 24 hours. however, this only can be done with PC. please try. thks

MDKII
    This week's article will talk about the solutions we have prepared for friendlies, as well as matches close to each other, so everyone can expect some good news regarding the issue.
    magic3 and Maranwe like this.

I don't see anything on news board?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    This week's article will talk about the solutions we have prepared for friendlies, as well as matches close to each other, so everyone can expect some good news regarding the issue.
    I guess that must be that the player can't schedule friendlies before a match aganist their rival...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    we all passed by this stage and come back ..
    well said
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Banned
    I'm as giddy as a little girl!!!

But seriously, this week's article comes out........when???

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I guess that must be that the player can't schedule friendlies before a match aganist their rival...
    A toggle switch to accept/deny friendlies would be acceptable.

an email or notice that a friend wants to play a friendly with you with a "DO you accept?", would be another acceptable possibility.

ANYTHING where the game is not played automatically without the persons approval is acceptable.

What are the chances Nordeus listened to their customers? Jury is still out on this one.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-25-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    Tom Millson likes this.

Not to say de 6 or 8 minutes for do a change of players, for example.

Rookie
    Looking forward to see what you guys came up with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12