Thread: Can anyone help me here??

Can anyone help me here??

I'm currently at level 8 but from the beginning of the season 7 I started to play with 4-5-1 V style and has not lost any match in the league,won the League and Champions League for the first time.But in the middle of the season 8 when I reached CL 1/4 and Cup 1/4 (and also was first in my league with 6 pts lead and 14-3-0 run) something strange happened...I lost 5 games in a row (2 in CL,1 in Cup and 2 in the league) and there was no difference whether I played the match at home or away, and whether it was a weaker opponent or at the same level as me...now,in the end of the season my run looks terrible (2-2-6), I'm knocked out from the CL,Cup and lost 1st place in the league with 5 pts behind the leader.I really don't know what to do with my team because training and rotations don't help...therefore, I have a question for the more experienced players..is it the fault of the game or my formation suddenly stopped working or maybe my players are out of form?I will be grateful for every answer...

Better luck next season it seems more than anything else. Just going to try different formations and have a PLAN B.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    this is almost certainly not the answer but have you checked your players' morale? Ive not paid attention to it for a few days, a few players have started sulking and i've lost an important game when playing with players who need to smile.

im now playing level 5. for the first 4 seasons I kinda played the same formation. had great success with it. beginning of this season my team were awful. I drew my first 4 champions league group games against much weaker sides. I immediately changed my formation. Things have improved dramatically since. I won my last 2 group matches in champions league to sneak through. now in semi finals with a 2-2 away draw in first leg and 6 points clear at top of league. switched from 4-4-2 with dm to 3-5-2 with dm.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    this is almost certainly not the answer but have you checked your players' morale? Ive not paid attention to it for a few days, a few players have started sulking and i've lost an important game when playing with players who need to smile.

all players have morale and condition almost 100% before every game

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    im now playing level 5. for the first 4 seasons I kinda played the same formation. had great success with it. beginning of this season my team were awful. I drew my first 4 champions league group games against much weaker sides. I immediately changed my formation. Things have improved dramatically since. I won my last 2 group matches in champions league to sneak through. now in semi finals with a 2-2 away draw in first leg and 6 points clear at top of league. switched from 4-4-2 with dm to 3-5-2 with dm.
    I used 3-1-4-2 formation for all season 5 and I was happy enough with it.I won the league but was knocked out from the CL and Cup in the early stages).what orders that you use for this formation???

I have red arrows on the DMC MR and ML.
    mentality - attacking
    focus passing - mixed
    pressing - whole pitch
    tackling - normal
    marking - man on man

no boxes ticked on force counter or play offside

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    I'm currently at level 8 but from the beginning of the season 7 I started to play with 4-5-1 V style and has not lost any match in the league,won the League and Champions League for the first time.But in the middle of the season 8 when I reached CL 1/4 and Cup 1/4 (and also was first in my league with 6 pts lead and 14-3-0 run) something strange happened...I lost 5 games in a row (2 in CL,1 in Cup and 2 in the league) and there was no difference whether I played the match at home or away, and whether it was a weaker opponent or at the same level as me...now,in the end of the season my run looks terrible (2-2-6), I'm knocked out from the CL,Cup and lost 1st place in the league with 5 pts behind the leader.I really don't know what to do with my team because training and rotations don't help...therefore, I have a question for the more experienced players..is it the fault of the game or my formation suddenly stopped working or maybe my players are out of form?I will be grateful for every answer...
    Your doing nothing wrong my friend the games developers decided to let someone else win the trophies to keep them interested in the game and keep them spending there money on tokens I'm in exactly the same position has you was flying high until last few games

It means nothing about morale or formation do people seriously not realise how difficult and almost impossible it would be to devolope a programme that could determine this I worked in IT for 7 years and no way can they do this its a simulation programme that can be determined a few seconds before the simulation begins
    It is the devs that determine the outcome 100% I'm not calling the game a fix as such but its a money making game all they care about is becoming millionaires not about what formation you play so please some people who have said this wake up and realise