Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Why why why do I lose to poor teams

Why why why do I lose to poor teams

Ok so most people may have brought this up but it's ridiculous now
    So I am quality of 30.0 and am currently level 2 I am miles ahead of any team in my league the closest to me is 25.5
    I am fed up of getting beat by teams of quality 22 23 ect ect they never turn up for the games play with injured players and still I lose its a joke I can understand every team loses from time to time but I've lost 4 games all to poor teams

I do spend a lot of time on the game and am very addicted I do buy tokens and I always play with 85% plus condition on my players

I am starting to think that spending money is the worst thing to do because the clearly makes us lose so we spend more because we think we need better quality

It's got 1 more chance with me if it keeps doing this I will delete the god damn game because it is quite obviously a fix

PS this is coming from a guy who won the league last season and currently I am
    3rd in league 4 points behind ( god knows how ) just lost in the semi final of the cup to a level 4 who was quality 24.4 and is players all about dead ( god knows how again ) and I am currently 4-1 up in the first leg of semi final champs league ( no doubt I will lose 4-0 in my home game )

So I am addicted and yer I am upset because its clearly a fix don't bang in about formations because its the game owners that are determined the results formations and tactics clearly mean Nothing

Rookie
    i know what you mean pal. i got kicked from CL in semi against a 5 quality lower team in second leg with 1:4 after i won first leg 3:1. and we both played same tactics. same day i drawed agains a 7 quality lower team(third worst in league) with bot robot as manager... i am nearly 30 quality
    theres nothin ou can do about it, nordeus decides with rolling dices. so my suggestion dont spend money.
    gazbert likes this.

Pro
    My advice to everyone is not to spend money. This game is not worth it, if they fix the obvious issues then maybe but until then, nope. With that said, when you don't spend money, I find that people handle occasional poor results much easier and let's face it, you are 3rd in the league so you are winning quite a bit of your games..
    hullabaloo likes this.

Hello,

your team probably does not like playing your current formation. Currently I'm Level 2 too and I have a quality of 24,2. I'm using tokens too, I've earned many of them through surveys. I figured out that my team hates many formations but it prefers 4-5-1V and 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly.

I've been playing 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly almost the whole season and also almost the whole last season. On my first league, I finished on first place in league and I only lost like 5 or 6 games. This season I lost two cup games and one league game (today), but I'm still the first place in league and I'm in the semifinals of the champions league.

I recommend you to change the settings of your team. You could try removing arrows if you have some and you could also change the players which shoot freekicks, corners and stuff. Maybe your team likes playing counter-formations, maybe it wants to play offensive formations. Also make sure your players always have a good morale.

As I said, my team clearly loves a offensive 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly. It's just a matter of time until you find the right setting and formation for your team.

Regards,
    Announcement

Yes I have realised now I won't spend anymore I not long brought 500 tokens so I have 523 I will just use them over the next few seasons there not getting another penny from me

I do really like the game and I'm addicted I admit but what's the point me spending 2 hours a day organising my team buying young fresh talent to lose to teams that never turn up couldn't give a crap about the game and play with old grannie players

Pro
    I also would bet that you will do quite well over the next few years. Being active is enough on most servers to challenge for the title in the first 5-6 seasons due to large amount of inactive teams.

Maybe age is a factor? If your players are all youngsters, perhaps they're too inexperienced and aren't playing to their full potential.

Has for tactics and formations I see teams playing with no wide men but yet there always on the attack putting crosses in I don't believe formation matters I used to but not now I was 3-0 up in a cup game playing my normal 4-3-1-2 formation and attacking tactics I though ok I will change at 61 minutes i changed to 4-4-2 and went from attacking to normal guess what the game finished 4-3 ok I won but I almost drew has it went 3-3 which would of put me out the cup but luckily i scored in 89 mins come off it that's not right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    Hello,

your team probably does not like playing your current formation. Currently I'm Level 2 too and I have a quality of 24,2. I'm using tokens too, I've earned many of them through surveys. I figured out that my team hates many formations but it prefers 4-5-1V and 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly.

I've been playing 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly almost the whole season and also almost the whole last season. On my first league, I finished on first place in league and I only lost like 5 or 6 games. This season I lost two cup games and one league game (today), but I'm still the first place in league and I'm in the semifinals of the champions league.

I recommend you to change the settings of your team. You could try removing arrows if you have some and you could also change the players which shoot freekicks, corners and stuff. Maybe your team likes playing counter-formations, maybe it wants to play offensive formations. Also make sure your players always have a good morale.

As I said, my team clearly loves a offensive 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly. It's just a matter of time until you find the right setting and formation for your team.

Regards,
    Announcement
    A team or player cannot "like" or "love" a formation. These are emotions and are not programmed into the game. butterfly formation has its strengths as well as its weaknesses. it all depends on the formations and quality of your league opponents.

I just disagree with finding a "right" formation for a team. What is normally done is to find a formation and pick the proper players to fill it. I have multi-purpose players that allow me to play any formation. And I dont often lose because I choose the proper formation to play against my opponent. When I do lose, its not usually about formation.

to the OP: 5Q difference is not miles ahead. It is a nice buffer zone of quality, but hardly overpowering. when you get to 10-15Q ahead of the opponents and lose, then you have every reason to hit the VENT THREAD. You have to realize that up to 5Q, it is fairly regular to have a tough game.

My average age is 20.1 so yes they are young team but we are supposed to be keeping these players for the future what's the point in buying 25 year olds that are the same quality has a 18 year old why have a skoda if you can afford a Ferrari

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast