Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Why why why do I lose to poor teams

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Howard Webb has proven what you say. But he always consults with Sir Fergie.
    Hahaha thank f*** fergie has finally retired
    maybe Suarez was playing this game and though its ok to spit and bite people
    he must of played this and seen you can elbow people on corners and spit at the ref so he though sod it ill try biting someone top eleven you are responsible for this lol
    cracicot likes this.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    Hahaha thank f*** fergie has finally retired
    maybe Suarez was playing this game and though its ok to spit and bite people
    he must of played this and seen you can elbow people on corners and spit at the ref so he though sod it ill try biting someone top eleven you are responsible for this lol
    When you put everything into you game, shit happens. Intentional handball at the world cup. biting the chelski player. scoring 23 goals. the guy is a beast of a player and worth every penny. I just dont believe he got a fair deal with the Evra thing. That was down to Fergie and his servants in the FA. Terry gets 4 games and Suarez gets 8 for something far less offensive? The fix is in!

  3. #23
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    I'm 1000% absolutely sure emotions have nothing to do with T11. The game engine decides the result based on the average quality. I bet the morale doesn't matter and i bet the condition doesn't matter either. Why on earth would a dead tired team play better and win bigger in the second of a back to back when i'm not at home to make changes? Because nothing but quality matters. Of course, from time to time the game engine throws some shocking results just to make you think you did something wrong or your team isn't good enough and needs some improvement. It doesn't even matter if you win a 50-50 game 4-0 away in the first leg because there's always a chance to lose 7-2 at home in the return leg. And that happened, i saw it with my own eyes. In reality we don't see such things because morale matters and the losing team from the first match has already resigned. That's why we don't get to see the players' marks during games because even if we see them there's nothing we can change, the game engine has already done its job.
    gazbert likes this.

  4. #24
    Rookie Golden Boys FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dude, no offense, but when you can show me that Deep Blue high-fived everyone in the room when "IT" beat chess Grandmaster Garry Kasparov, then I will believe that you can have programs with emotions. Until then, I will continue to believe that only the most sophisticated computers can "simulate" emotions. I think it is safe to say that T11 does not rent time on these computers. I think it is also safe to say that T11 does not yet have the sophistication necessary to simulate emotions.

    You asked for proof/evidence to support my "theory" (lol), but just the same, where is your "evidence" that emotions are written into the game?

    Do you know that this is not based on real life? You are not controlling REAL people by choosing certain options on your screen. This is NOT Gamer.

    Do I really have to provide proof that emotions are not written into the game? Really.

    IF Striker1 gets fouled by any player THEN
    Striker1 spits at the opponent AND gets redcard

    IF Striker1 gets played out of position THEN
    Striker1 sulks and calls agent and morale decreases
    AND IF Manager1 renews contract THEN player has bunga-bunga parties with Berlusconi
    AND morale increases

    REALLY?

    This could be interesting!
    Ronaldo is away and in the clear!
    Ronaldo shoots!
    But the ball skims the crossbar!
    It almost went in!
    Ronaldo runs up to the ref and punches him in the head out of frustration and then gives the crying face!
    The ref has no hesitation!
    Red Card!

    This is the extent of emotion programmed into the game. It cannot think on its own, you cannot hurt the games feelings, nor can you hurt the feelings of any player programmed into the game...because they dont have any. They cannot "learn", as you put it. Maybe, just maybe, their relative numbers can increase when played in the same position over a few games and decrease when played out of position, but if this is the case, you have to change your terminology. You have to remember this is all lines of code and numbers in a matrix. the matrix pulls out results based on the numbers that are supplied.

    I cant believe I have to even respond to such nonsense in the first place, let alone make up funny shit to make my point.

    JMHO



    You mean with the quality difference being almost 40Q, you didnt beat him? That is not RIGHT! You should have won 2-0 with one player sent off with a red card and another injured in the 15th minute and not replaced. Funny how that happens more times than it should...which is NEVER!

    until i know more about this matrix that they use, I really can only say that the results are very inconsistant at any give time.
    PMSL

    No offence taken

    But, whatever way you try to paint it (or call it) the developer has quite obviously added code to the GE that relates to player preferences, it is quite obviously not just a case of 'the role of a dice' which determines the outcome of each match.
    Your description of ""maybe the relative numbers can increase/decrease" is another way of putting it, I chose to describe it as 'Learning & Emotions' and it would seem that the developer has coded to replicate it.

    Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to blow Nords trumpet, there are many errors within the game, but I choose to focus on the positives rather than keep bashing the negatives (and yes, my friends would describe me as a 'glass half full' person), but you have to give Nord some credit (or the game developer) for coding it in this way.

    I have given a number of examples on this forum where I have seen a players performance improve/decline depending on his preference, and of course many have complained about how their teams performance has changed dramatically when they have tried to play a new formation (new for their team), so I think that their is plenty of evidence to support this belief on the numerous threads on the forum, but of course, whether you choose to believe them is obviously your choice, or whether you believe that the GE is rubbish and its all down to the role of a dice is also your choice, I choose the Glass Half Full belief.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners


    Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

    Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    PMSL

    No offence taken

    But, whatever way you try to paint it (or call it) the developer has quite obviously added code to the GE that relates to player preferences, it is quite obviously not just a case of 'the role of a dice' which determines the outcome of each match.
    Your description of ""maybe the relative numbers can increase/decrease" is another way of putting it, I chose to describe it as 'Learning & Emotions' and it would seem that the developer has coded to replicate it.

    Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to blow Nords trumpet, there are many errors within the game, but I choose to focus on the positives rather than keep bashing the negatives (and yes, my friends would describe me as a 'glass half full' person), but you have to give Nord some credit (or the game developer) for coding it in this way.

    I have given a number of examples on this forum where I have seen a players performance improve/decline depending on his preference, and of course many have complained about how their teams performance has changed dramatically when they have tried to play a new formation (new for their team), so I think that their is plenty of evidence to support this belief on the numerous threads on the forum, but of course, whether you choose to believe them is obviously your choice, or whether you believe that the GE is rubbish and its all down to the role of a dice is also your choice, I choose the Glass Half Full belief.
    I play every game with a different formation for the most part. 6 seasons of changing my formation to counter the opponent and look at the trophies. I must be doing something right. i dont win them all, but I am always at the top. So your idea of getting used to formations is nonsense. Sorry amigo...many others change formations like myself and we win. I just cant believe what you say about getting used to a formation. T11 is not sophisticated enough to do this.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by taicutza_2004 View Post
    nu am inteles, si nici nu pot sa inteleg magariile celor care sunt acolo... daca vor sa se joace de unii singuri, atunci nu au decat, ii la-s s-o faca si cu mama lor... ce e Balcanic tot Balcanic ramane, mincinosi si hoti!!! Traiasca Republica Socialista Iugoslavia... HAI TOP ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is this secret Nordeus Code for: "We finally did something to screw everyone out of more tokens!" MWahahahahahahaha???

  7. #27
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Colin, chill the feck out and just forget about the tokens. You're obviously doing something right because you win so many trophies, so why worry?

  8. #28
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Whatever it is taicutza's smoking, I want some.
    jklm_37 and magic3 like this.

  9. #29
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    He says long live the socialist popular communist republic of Croatia and that there's no fair play in top11. He's very angry with top11 management and thinks everybody should quit the game and let the devs play the game by themselves or with their mothers ) And what is made in the Balkans area is rubbish and that they are a bunch of thieves and liars...Well, he's not smoking anything, he is just angry.

  10. #30
    Dreamer jklm_37's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK...
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Maybe age is a factor?
    My first teams average age is always under 21...atm it's about 19.5...young players train harder and progress far quicker than the older ones...granted they cost more...

    I have three mid 20's scouts and they are the oldest players i field...

    Personally i don't think age has anything to do with a teams overall ability and if anything it is a good thing to have a young squad...im second in my league ...
    JKLM FC...

    L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

    W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast