Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Formation and tactics Deluded people ???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Flat 4-4-2, three time league winner, cup winner, cup runner up, two time CL finalist

#justsaying
    Level 4...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Flat 4-4-2, three time league winner, cup winner, cup runner up, two time CL finalist

#justsaying
    very impressive but in half an hour i'm hoping to have chalked up my 5th league/CL double in a row. Sadly my opponent also plays the 451V regularly so needless to say the flat 442 will not be deployed tonight :P

Ah sorry, 4th, lost the first CL final (and no, i didnt play a 442 :P)
    SimplySimon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    I'm a fool your the dick who supports a **** team like west brom
    Also judging you league finishes on T11 you know nothing about tactics maybe one day you will win a league hey
    Do you have the same personality issues with the other school children when your out in the playground and they beat you at Pokemon or whatever other **** games your no good at.

You completely lose every argument when you start insulting people that you don't even know, but I'm guessing here that rather than be a West Brom supporter you'll run around the playground professing to support whichever team is top of the league at the time.

Come back on here when your old enough to be involved in sensible discussion and don't feel the need to be so insulting, but until then, why don't you just go and do one.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Do you have the same personality issues with the other school children when your out in the playground and they beat you at Pokemon or whatever other **** games your no good at.

You completely lose every argument when you start insulting people that you don't even know, but I'm guessing here that rather than be a West Brom supporter you'll run around the playground professing to support whichever team is top of the league at the time.

Come back on here when your old enough to be involved in sensible discussion and don't feel the need to be so insulting, but until then, why don't you just go and do one.
    Ooooohhh who rattled your cage and actually I am acting immature because you guys are acting the same way trying to say you know everything about the game but you don't get it its just a ****ing money making scam yer the games good has I have said several times but do you seriously think that if you didn't spend money you would consistently win trophies....... Don't be so stupid and your the one who needs to grow up and stop thinking you know everything about the game

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Štemberga View Post
    Lol you're an idiot who didn't even read what I wrote just likes insulting people since you're obviously butthurt and have daddy issues.. I didn't say I lose like this all the time, just that it happens a little too much and yes there's too much randomness.

I destroyed everything in my path, including the temporary 1st placed manager (a token buyer with all 6-7 stars), but in 3-4 matches, lost or played a draw against weaker managers. They might have had weaker teams, stronger teams, or the same as mine, but were weaker managers since I had 60-70% possession, 3x more shots on goal, and alot of chances, while they had like 1 or 2 attacks in the entire game, scored and took off with 3 points. Sure, **** happens, but not this often lol.. I lose 1st place every season like this, in the last few matches.
    Such a true statement there's too much randomness involved which I'm trying to explain but these deluded idiots who spend hundreds of pounds on the game think its because they are smarter than there opponents because they played better formation

It's ridiculous to think they believe this its a simple who spends the most wins the most that's. fact
    Alan Štemberga likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Štemberga View Post
    Level 4...
    And you're a random nobody. Do you have a point? Because mine was that 4-4-2 can work fairly well (and plenty of managers well above my level make it work). Good players and tactics make as big, if not more of a difference. Perhaps you would like to accuse me of having daddy issues just to demonstrate your class and eloquence?
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    very impressive but in half an hour i'm hoping to have chalked up my 5th league/CL double in a row. Sadly my opponent also plays the 451V regularly so needless to say the flat 442 will not be deployed tonight :P

Ah sorry, 4th, lost the first CL final (and no, i didnt play a 442 :P)
    Thanks, I've done ok so far and I would hope to get that sort of record going - sadly only a cup double this year though, first time I didn't dominate the league

For the record, I actually beat a higher level and better Q team playing 451V with my 4-4-2 (forward arrows on wide midfielders, attack on both flanks, attacking, mixed, zonal, own half)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    Such a true statement there's too much randomness involved which I'm trying to explain but these deluded idiots who spend hundreds of pounds on the game think its because they are smarter than there opponents because they played better formation

It's ridiculous to think they believe this its a simple who spends the most wins the most that's. fact
    Not that simple, it's pretty random even for big spenders, go check out the showcase and you'll find people spending loads who don't win everything. They are the equivalents of Citeh in the CL, or QPR spending millions and going down

But at the end of the day it must be based on a logarithm, and factors like tactics, formations, fitness, morale etc should have an influence on how your games pan out
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234