Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Formation and tactics Deluded people ???

By the way my team was doing really well so I'm not crying over bad results just pointing out the games tactics means **** all

Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    By the way my team was doing really well so I'm not crying over bad results just pointing out the games tactics means **** all
    I can see what you mean about absolutely silly results, and i get angry too, but at the end of the day this is a forum for people who are currently enjoying the game.

We see 847385793 posts like yours every day slagging it off, just look at the vent thread.

We know what you're getting at, but we still want to play.

If you don't want to play, then don't, but putting your time and effort into making threads like this is pointless unless you're willing to put some constructive criticism together, instead of : this game is "*&%$^& (*&%&* &&%^" etc.etc.

The game is like marmite, you either love it or you hate it.

I currently hate it, but i'm still hooked.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I can see what you mean about absolutely silly results, and i get angry too, but at the end of the day this is a forum for people who are currently enjoying the game.

We see 847385793 posts like yours every day slagging it off, just look at the vent thread.

We know what you're getting at, but we still want to play.

If you don't want to play, then don't, but putting your time and effort into making threads like this is pointless unless you're willing to put some constructive criticism together, instead of : this game is "*&%$^& (*&%&* &&%^" etc.etc.

The game is like marmite, you either love it or you hate it.

I currently hate it, but i'm still hooked.
    I don't think any forum is designed just for happy members its obvious the developers read this so how else are unhappy customers who are spending money meant to get there point across I joined this forum to slag the game off I admit that but purely because I did enjoy the game had a successful team but was not happy with a few things so to get my point across I had no choice to use this forum

You keep dreaming and enjoy playing and spending **** loads of money every month just to avoid losing
    I may dream and enjoy but i don't spend any money and still win...2nd in my league this term...if you were spending loads every month to avoid losing then YOU must have been doing something wrong...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

tactics means **** all
    Fool...tactics are everything in this game...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Rookie
    i love people who post 'my mate played 442 with 15% possession bonus and still didnt win' like 442 is the holy grail of formations or something. I think 442 sucks and i've probably played most of the more standard formations you can play in this game during my 6 months and i won't ever go near 442 again, i think its just too exploitable.

People moan loads when they cant beat inactive teams or guys who dont ever turn up to games, well playing a flat 442 isnt gonna get you too far playing against proper thinking managers who dont just have one way of playing. When you cant beat bots and play a system every decent manager knows how to exploit, you really do need to come up with plan B or start playing another game, so to sum up... tactics are important!

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Fool...tactics are everything in this game...
    I'm a fool your the dick who supports a **** team like west brom
    Also judging you league finishes on T11 you know nothing about tactics maybe one day you will win a league hey
    Last edited by gazbert; 06-28-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    i love people who post 'my mate played 442 with 15% possession bonus and still didnt win' like 442 is the holy grail of formations or something. I think 442 sucks and i've probably played most of the more standard formations you can play in this game during my 6 months and i won't ever go near 442 again, i think its just too exploitable.

People moan loads when they cant beat inactive teams or guys who dont ever turn up to games, well playing a flat 442 isnt gonna get you too far playing against proper thinking managers who dont just have one way of playing. When you cant beat bots and play a system every decent manager knows how to exploit, you really do need to come up with plan B or start playing another game, so to sum up... tactics are important!
    Haha deluded it's a ****ty game that your obsessed with and spending you monthly wage on

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Could be that you know Jack Sh$t about tactics and Formations and that's why your team of misfits can't win any matches

The trouble with too many ops on here is that they look for every possible reason as to why there team lose against weaker teams, my advice would be to start looking in a mirror, then you will see the reason....

It's too easy to 'blame' the game engine, it's too easy to say the 'randomness' is working against you. Get real!
    Lol you're an idiot who didn't even read what I wrote just likes insulting people since you're obviously butthurt and have daddy issues.. I didn't say I lose like this all the time, just that it happens a little too much and yes there's too much randomness.

I destroyed everything in my path, including the temporary 1st placed manager (a token buyer with all 6-7 stars), but in 3-4 matches, lost or played a draw against weaker managers. They might have had weaker teams, stronger teams, or the same as mine, but were weaker managers since I had 60-70% possession, 3x more shots on goal, and alot of chances, while they had like 1 or 2 attacks in the entire game, scored and took off with 3 points. Sure, **** happens, but not this often lol.. I lose 1st place every season like this, in the last few matches.
    gazbert likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post

Flat 4-4-2, three time league winner, cup winner, cup runner up, two time CL finalist

#justsaying
    gazbert likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast