Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Fuat is buying EVERY SINGLE free player over 500k value at lvl3

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4

    Question Fuat is buying EVERY SINGLE free player over 500k value at lvl3

    There's a guy, "Fuat" who buys every single player without team, at level 3. He spents even 15 tokens on a single player, never lose one, and looks like he never finish them. Something like 10-12 players a day.
    Is that normal? I doubt he bought all those tokens.
    At lvl 3 he got a 34.8 average level team, 83M value, and still 32M money available. I took some screenshot, as well.

    Cheater?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Out of here
    Posts
    199
    Nope - just smart player - buy free players and sells them for profit.

  3. #3
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Profit on free players is good, as long as they are not to old.
    Many youth players will be around now on frees as most managers at higher levels don't keep them, to many tokens to buy them and not good enough for his squad.
    Fuat will probably keep the young ones and sell the rest, good business sense if you ask me.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Spending 50 tokens a day? Do you call it smart?
    I tried, spent 15 tokens to take one. No way, he overbid on everyone.
    Actually, NOONE can buy any free player with a high value. No way. He wins every time.

    (And he isn't even 1st... something like 3rd, in his league)
    Last edited by Vitto40; 12-27-2012 at 01:54 PM.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitto40 View Post
    There's a guy, "Fuat" who buys every single player without team, at level 3. He spents even 15 tokens on a single player, never lose one, and looks like he never finish them. Something like 10-12 players a day.
    Is that normal? I doubt he bought all those tokens.
    At lvl 3 he got a 34.8 average level team, 83M value, and still 32M money available. I took some screenshot, as well.

    Cheater?
    Very possible to have a lot of tokens, I did same, I got players from 100 tokens who was Free I don't know how many they was but I made few 200-300 M at my level
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitto40 View Post
    Spending 50 tokens a day? Do you call it smart?
    I tried, spent 15 tokens to take one. No way, he overbid on everyone.
    Actually, NOONE can buy any free player with a high value. No way. He wins every time.

    (And he isn't even 1st... something like 3rd, in his league)
    He must sleep sometime, track when he's on line (bidding) and wait, then move in.

    Same league managers on same server is also weird in my experience.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-27-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    How do you buy or find free players? (Players out of contract)

  8. #8
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    They are all 3 stars and on their price they have an (F) if you have top11 in english, if you have it on an other language it will appere something similar with that, for exemple in Romanian we have (G) if I am not wrong.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    cannot work at the number of players he is buying

  10. #10
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Very possible to have a lot of tokens, I did same, I got players from 100 tokens who was Free I don't know how many they was but I made few 200-300 M at my level
    Curios! at your level, what would be the sum of money from your bank at 100 tokens.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast