Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: scout list

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    you completely misunderstood his post. He is saying the same thing you are, he is not buying ST nor did he want to buy him two weeks ago because it was already half way through the season.
    Oh right haha thats what i thought, would be pointless to say the least, i hope theres some nice scounts ina couple of days, theres 190 tokes sat waiting for a couple of good scouts lol
    magic3 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    I'm confused why you would buy him now though mate unless you arent getting promoted because yes you lose the star but its not about the star, its the amount in rating u will lose...for example..
    Im level 10 so my highest scout available is has a quality rating of 74, so lets say i bought him now because hes a 22 yr old striker with a free kick speciality...the thing is in 2 days when im promoted my highest rated scout will be 79 and i can guarantee ill have a striker much better than the 74 i could get now, even if on the new season my scout striker is a 77 or 78 rated player its still better than the 74 i could have just bought.
    The point is that I have seen a ST, 22yo w/freekick the past 3 scout lists in a row. I would NEVER buy him at the middle or end of the season for ob reasons. Im just saying that when I dont want him, he is there, and when I do (at the start of the season) he wont be, hence the odds from July.

@July, of course they are just for fun.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-28-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Pro
    edit 22yo not 18 yo

i searched for AMR/DMR/MR ...all season bcz this wingers are only scouts i buy , i only get it in list 5-6 days ago .. opted to not buy him ... more as old AMR/DMR/MR is still scout and can stay 5* next season if i needed him.. so i hope to get him next season
    without PT scout can only stay scout for 3 Seasons and that is if you bought it at start of season
    meanwhile can you be sure you will get 22 ST with same SA next season?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    edit 22yo not 18 yo
    Funny, thanks. If he were 18yo, I would buy him hands down. that would be worth losing a star.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i searched for AMR/DMR/MR ...all season bcz this wingers are only scouts i buy , i only get it in list 5-6 days ago .. opted to not buy him ... more as old AMR/DMR/MR is still scout and can stay 5* next season if i needed him.. so i hope to get him next season
    without PT scout can only stay scout for 3 Seasons and that is if you bought it at start of season
    meanwhile can you be sure you will get 22 ST with same SA next season?
    Never can be sure, but if he is not there, I can always use a MC w/corner as I only have one player with corner now.

I will hold onto my tokens until the right scout comes along. If not, then I will wait for next season. As I dont buy tokens anymore, I hold onto them dearly.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-28-2013 at 07:27 PM.
    magic3 and shwanko07 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12