Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: scout list

Banned

scout list

What is funny is that for the past 3 scout lists I have been offered a 22yo ST with freekick, which is exactly what I want and need to replace my 26yo ST with freekick (previous scout).

Of course, why would I want to buy him at the middle and/or end of the season when he will lose that STAR?

I bring this up because, sure as ****, I will not see another 22yo ST w/freekick all next season.

How many of you want to put money on this?

Taking bets now....
    Tom Millson and thon like this.

Pro
    I am putting 5 quid on 29 yr old ST with PK specialty to be your best available ST.

Ask July, he is the bookie!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

13/8 yes, 4/9 no.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I am putting 5 quid on 29 yr old ST with PK specialty to be your best available ST.
    100/1. There's always something better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    13/8 yes, 4/9 no.
    13/8? Thems pretty good odds that I will see one.

Are you really a bookie?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    13/8? Thems pretty good odds that I will see one.

Are you really a bookie?
    No. Just a former gambler that knows how bookies odds work. All odds given are just for fun and an a estimate.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    What is funny is that for the past 3 scout lists I have been offered a 22yo ST with freekick, which is exactly what I want and need to replace my 26yo ST with freekick (previous scout).

Of course, why would I want to buy him at the middle and/or end of the season when he will lose that STAR?

I bring this up because, sure as ****, I will not see another 22yo ST w/freekick all next season.

How many of you want to put money on this?

Taking bets now....
    I'm confused why you would buy him now though mate unless you arent getting promoted because yes you lose the star but its not about the star, its the amount in rating u will lose...for example..
    Im level 10 so my highest scout available is has a quality rating of 74, so lets say i bought him now because hes a 22 yr old striker with a free kick speciality...the thing is in 2 days when im promoted my highest rated scout will be 79 and i can guarantee ill have a striker much better than the 74 i could get now, even if on the new season my scout striker is a 77 or 78 rated player its still better than the 74 i could have just bought.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    100/1. There's always something better.
    ill stick twenty on the 100-1 lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    I'm confused why you would buy him now though mate unless you arent getting promoted because yes you lose the star but its not about the star, its the amount in rating u will lose...for example..
    Im level 10 so my highest scout available is has a quality rating of 74, so lets say i bought him now because hes a 22 yr old striker with a free kick speciality...the thing is in 2 days when im promoted my highest rated scout will be 79 and i can guarantee ill have a striker much better than the 74 i could get now, even if on the new season my scout striker is a 77 or 78 rated player its still better than the 74 i could have just bought.
    you completely misunderstood his post. He is saying the same thing you are, he is not buying ST nor did he want to buy him two weeks ago because it was already half way through the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast