Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Another great game in CL

Day 9.

Result: Asten Villa FC-FC Barcelona 0:2

Goals: Messi 51min,Neymar(Messi) 57min.

M.o.M: Neymar(FCB)

winning streak continues!!!It was a very tight game but we managed to win again.After a goalless first half in the second Messi and Neymar proved why they are mentioned among the best players in the world and gave us a valuable victory.Our new record is 7 wins in 7 matches with an impressive goal difference 21-1!!!

LEAGUE: Round 7:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-08_19-26-41.jpg

LEAGUE TABLE after 7 matches:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-08_19-33-35.jpg
    Ljepoje likes this.

2-0 lucky win in champion league with reserve squad.
    5-1 league win in an easy game,
    tomorrow the most important match this season, 2-2 draw home, difficult one
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Another two victories today, I expect staying undefeated this season. Except for the cup where I lost one match cuz I had not enough players...
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Season 42-sv-rw-report2.jpg

Champions League Group B Round 4

Reddeviljohn 4-1 SV RW Uberacker

Reddeviljohn 84.0 4-5-1V - SV RW Uberacker 68.6 4-1-3W-2

Respect was due this time after they nearly beat us in the previous match but after 2mins Crutchlow scored direct from a free kick but on 6mins Czichos levels direct from a free kick, after 28mins Moreau curls into the net after being one on one with the keeper, on 42mins Gi Gennero puts Nahum in who blasts it into the net and it is 3-1 at half time. On 58mins Djioev replaces Moreau and on 59mins Djioev beats the last defender and smashes it into the net and so it finishes 4-1.

Goals: Crutchlow (2), Moreau (28), Nahum (42), Djioev (59) MOTM: Di Gennero

Team Talk: Well no mistakes this time, and comprehensive victory.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 4

July Fourth 5-0 GALATASARAY

July Fourth 124.6 3N-1-4-1-1 then 68 minutes 3-4-3 - GALATASARAY 113.9 4-4-2 classic

This was the return match of 2 days ago and overall the third meeting between the 2 clubs and the result was the same once again... another big win for July Fourth... from the off Miku was a handful for GALATASARAY to deal with and Miku has been in great form this season... perhaps 4 seasons of experience is now in with the player to compare to a young 9* player that failed to produce as many goals at the beginning of the players career. Miku beat the defence and setup Malik to tap in to give us the lead and 10 minutes later a superb Miku solo move went on to beat the keeper to make it 2-0, Miku then made another effort 4 minutes later but put it wide... however Pietropaolo was also able to make a big difference and with him we were able to put the game out of our opponents sight... Pietropaolo with a clear run on goal made no mistake to beat the keeper just before half-time and in the 2nd half just as I was contemplating a substitution... Pietropaolo was able to get his brace by taking it round the keeper and to knock it in, he also on a hatrick got on through to go decided to square up Michu instead to make it 5-0, however once we made a couple changes we never really found the target again although we threatened... A Calavicci header went wide, then Beckett had a shot blocked and Pietropaolo was tackled as he attempted to complete his first July Fourth hatrick.

Goals: Malik (12) Miku (22) Pietropaolo (40,51) Michu (69) MOTM: Pietropaolo.

Team Talk: We are simply fantastic this evening... and if we continue to play like this for the rest of the Champions League campaign this season then we have already won. The way the group standings look at the minute after Chainat beat Radri earlier means that a win against either of those teams will mean we qualify for the KO stages. GALATASARAY are out the competition.
    Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League 4: Cage FC: 6th in the league, after the manager being absent for a number of games. But only 3 pts separate 1st - 6th, so I feel we can pull back. A disappointing loss to the #1 team yesterday was a bit of a bummer, this will be the toughest season yet, no doubt. There's a few good, active teams in the mix. The results against them will count the most. I need to beat Zagana next time out to have a chance.

In the CL, top of the group - after a shaky start, a draw at least, again because I wasn't around, we're 3 from 3, on 10pts with all other teams only on 4. Looks like a cert to 2nd round.

thecageyones are holding 3rd spot in league 3, just about. Again, manager-less for the first few games. 2nd spot in the CL group, but confident they will get through, their first time in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

PS. Ljepoje I will never deliberately lose a promotion in a cost to be 7th in league
    Maybe I can not have a team with most trophies in the game, but I am sure I can try my best to gain promotion every season

LOL! Yeah, but then again - We ain't in the same position. I could easily beat Fener, NB99 and GS if I wanted and end up winning the league. But since I got eliminated in the CUP in the prelims (twice), there was no go back any more. The CUP is prestigious, the league ain't.

But I will come back much stronger and better for next season - wait and see
    Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! Yeah, but then again - We ain't in the same position. I could easily beat Fener, NB99 and GS if I wanted and end up winning the league. But since I got eliminated in the CUP in the prelims (twice), there was no go back any more. The CUP is prestigious, the league ain't.

But I will come back much stronger and better for next season - wait and see
    I wouldn't be surprised if your drawn in the shark cup again despite being 1 level lower than all those clubs due to your teams quality of your best players.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm playing against

DL DC DC DR
    MC
    AML AMC AMR
    STR STR

How shall I Play? Was thinking 4-5-1 or 4-3N-2-1 or 3-1-4-2 but I have seen them getting positive results against 4-4-2!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2