Page 132 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

  1. #1311
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Rivals have dropped points!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  2. #1312
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Season 42-alish.jpg

    LEAGUE ROUND 14

    Alish Fc 1-3 Reddeviljohn

    Alish Fc 73.6 3N-3W-2-1-1 - Reddevilohn 84.0 4-5-1V

    The first goal arrives on 14mins and the league leaders are behind and in shock when Brouwer hits a dipping shot to make it 1-0, on 19mins Crutchlow puts Lendl in to make it 1-1, on 22mins the home sides best player Brouwer is injured but stays on, just before half time on 41mins some smart build up play from Moreau slips Nahum in to give the visitors a 1-2 lead. on 60mins Di Gennero finishes things off when a fantastic drive to make it 1-3, on 68mins Da Cunha comes on for Moreau and on 73mins Hummels replaces Humaid.

    Goals: Lendl (19), Nahum (41), Di Gennero (60) MOTM: Lendl

    Team Talk: A tough little match here and the away side had to come from behind but we did it, and as our rivals could only manage a draw we stretch our lead to 7 points and remain 100%
    Last edited by reddeviljohn; 07-15-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    tongly45 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  3. #1313
    Dreamer zJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    345
    I was POSITIVE I moved my Cup match to 11:00 but I missed it and the bastard switched formation blablabla Going to get MEGA-REVENGE!!!! on the next game lol.
    Wolf FC

  4. #1314
    Rookie mazen79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    63
    guys I need help..my match starts in next 20 minutes...my opponent play with 4-1-3W-2 and to counter this formation table suggest to use 3N-1-4-2.but the problem is that this formation doesn't work for me.Any other suggestions guys???

  5. #1315
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    guys I need help..my match starts in next 20 minutes...my opponent play with 4-1-3W-2 and to counter this formation table suggest to use 3N-1-4-2.but the problem is that this formation doesn't work for me.Any other suggestions guys???
    Butterfly


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #1316
    Rookie mazen79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Butterfly
    I started with butterfly but my opponent pushed me terribly to defend. Halftime statistics were very unfavorable: 12-3 shots for him and I was lucky that the first half ended 0-0.after the break I started to play the same formation as my rival and just after 10 minutes I took the lead thanks to brilliant solo run from Messi.unfortunetely,I did not hold this result because my rival scored a goal from a corner kick in 84 minute.Generally I think 1-1 away is a good result but I will definetely start with the same formation like him in the second leg...

  7. #1317
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    I started with butterfly but my opponent pushed me terribly to defend. Halftime statistics were very unfavorable: 12-3 shots for him and I was lucky that the first half ended 0-0.after the break I started to play the same formation as my rival and just after 10 minutes I took the lead thanks to brilliant solo run from Messi.unfortunetely,I did not hold this result because my rival scored a goal from a corner kick in 84 minute.Generally I think 1-1 away is a good result but I will definetely start with the same formation like him in the second leg...
    I remember struggling against 4-1-3W-2... It's a horrible formation to play against. Perhaps 4-4-2 classic could beat it


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #1318
    Famous Morgan O'Bree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,622


    Heading out, report later.

    We still are giant's killers
    Ljepoje likes this.

  9. #1319
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I remember struggling against 4-1-3W-2... It's a horrible formation to play against. Perhaps 4-4-2 classic could beat it
    nope, in real life 413W2 is counter formation for 442.
    in game i think the win pourcentaage is 50-50, i chose 43W12 to counter thí formation but my team is better than opponent so i'm not sur that 's correct counter formation
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  10. #1320
    Rookie mazen79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I remember struggling against 4-1-3W-2... It's a horrible formation to play against. Perhaps 4-4-2 classic could beat it

    I have to agree that 4-1-3W-2 is terrible formation to play against.Unfortunetely my current CL and Cup rivals use this formation all the time.both first leg matches I played away and both finished 1-1.I don't know if I want to risk and play 4-4-2 against it maybe start 4-1-3W-2 is a better idea...