Page 148 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Coming Soon - Operation T.R.O.L.L.
    From the next season, I will be launching my new team, Operation T.R.O.L.L. This team's objectives is to win the league title without buying any tokens. This team will be managed alongside the main AEPRE FC and AEPRE FC 35 counterparts, in the similar way as July's Troll City and Chris Rath's Troll FC. Some token farming will be supplied by Tapjoy, as the team will need to get it into their way to win the title and troll all the token buyers out of their way. This project will probably last for around 1-2 seasons, as there will be even harder challenges when the team goes into the deeper level. There will be no match previews and reports, but there will be manager points competition just like the other two teams. This will be also recorded to YouTube for daily progresses and updates.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We gave a good spanking in the league with a roboant 0-9 win away.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Coming Soon - Operation T.R.O.L.L.
    From the next season, I will be launching my new team, Operation T.R.O.L.L. This team's objectives is to win the league title without buying any tokens. This team will be managed alongside the main AEPRE FC and AEPRE FC 35 counterparts, in the similar way as July's Troll City and Chris Rath's Troll FC. Some token farming will be supplied by Tapjoy, as the team will need to get it into their way to win the title and troll all the token buyers out of their way. This project will probably last for around 1-2 seasons, as there will be even harder challenges when the team goes into the deeper level. There will be no match previews and reports, but there will be manager points competition just like the other two teams. This will be also recorded to YouTube for daily progresses and updates.
    I think you should start this team straight away and basically get a "bye" into L2, thats what I did when I started Troll City, I started the game with 2 days left of the season and got the team promoted to L2, so I wasn't playing in a league with mostly bot teams which get taken over by other managers as the season went on. Plus you can farm tokens and stock up on boosters for the start of the new season.

To be fair the game isn't that difficult until you start to reach the double figure levels if your Operation T.R.O.L.L. lands on a older server.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-19-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

W.E. D.I.D. W.E.L.L

The most boring day in the season is already over for us. The Team managed to win without an injury (surprise, surprise). 12 Points to the next Team in the league. 97/3 Goals Scored. Domination is ours!

A 2-1 CL league defeat yesterday has dimmer ed Wolf FC's chances of passing to the semi's, however there is always the second leg!
    Wolf FC

Good game two goals in last minutes, bad luck for us xD

Addicted
    most expensive player in my team:

He never got a rating above 6. Whats your experience with palyers like these, will he continue to do bad next season or will he 'forget' this season?

When he will do as bad next season, I think I give him a Special ability and sell him at the beginning of the next season. 19yo with SA should bring me some money at least^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Wolf FC will sell Left Midfielder Inthavong at the end of the season to bring in additional funding to strengthen the squad.

We're hoping to begin power training many young players, including 18 year old Defender & Captain Ashley Williams who's contract is worth 4.8Million at Level 3. He is worth 4.8M/29.2M making his contract 2 x that of Central Defender Roja Socha.

Williams is an essential player for the squad, his contract should hit 5M at the end of the season but we're going to keep him despite his staggering contract value. He is close to Scout level but won't reach it before the season is over, we're hoping extensive power-training will bring him past World-class once I buy some tokens next season.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    most expensive player in my team:

He never got a rating above 6. Whats your experience with palyers like these, will he continue to do bad next season or will he 'forget' this season?

When he will do as bad next season, I think I give him a Special ability and sell him at the beginning of the next season. 19yo with SA should bring me some money at least^^
    You should sell him. I have a player like that and he's useless.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Just about to play my top of the table clash, already 10 points clear and 100%, will the lead be extended or will we drop our first points of the season, to be continued...
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2